Well, just in case you want to re-live the pain

Kittymama

Benched
Reaction score
Per the DMN blog:

Just received this from our friends at the NFL Network: COWBOYS vs. JAGUARS GAME RE-AIRS ON NFL NETWORK TOMORROW (Tuesday) AT 8:00 PM ET

(That means it will also re-air on Thursday.)

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Honestly, I'd really like to feel the pain again. I want to see when exactly they started falling apart. What was Jacksonville doing differently to counter our defense, and how Bledsoe looked from qtr 1 to qtr 2.

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
I'd love to see it again, but I don't have to because I'll probably see the same thing against Washington in 6 days or so.

:starspin

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have it on TIVO. Not sure if I want to see it again...will wait a few days until the pain subsides.

Connection20

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Honestly, I'd really like to feel the pain again. I want to see when exactly they started falling apart. What was Jacksonville doing differently to counter our defense, and how Bledsoe looked from qtr 1 to qtr 2.

I can tell you right now exactly when we fell apart. It was when Bledsoe scrambled for a 1st down late in the first quarter. He dove for the yardage and took a pretty good shot. He was way off from that moment on. The offense started going 3 and out, or worse throwing picks. The defense ended up being on the field alll day long. Eventually they wore down and finally just flat broke late in the game.