Well on a lighter note

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
I enjoyed seeing Dallas for the first time. Didn't enjoy learning Irving is a dry city. What the hell is that about? :(

Texas Stadium for the first time, was overwhelming. Thought the crowd was relatively quiet though. I felt much more at home then most of the other Cowboys fans it seems and i've never been to texas stadium. White out was nice. Lines leaving Texas Stadium were crazy.

I'll upload my pics and videos later.

Sad way to experience my first game IN dallas, but it was still an awesome experience.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Muhast;1902953 said:
I enjoyed seeing Dallas for the first time. Didn't enjoy learning Irving is a dry city. What the hell is that about? :(

Texas Stadium for the first time, was overwhelming. Thought the crowd was relatively quiet though. I felt much more at home then most of the other Cowboys fans it seems and i've never been to texas stadium. White out was nice. Lines leaving Texas Stadium were crazy.

I'll upload my pics and videos later.

Sad way to experience my first game IN dallas, but it was still an awesome experience.

Happy you had a good time -- ButYou shouldn't anounce it --its a good bet that the media and half the board will deem it your fault and call for your firing:rolleyes:

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
justbob;1902980 said:
Happy you had a good time -- ButYou shouldn't anounce it --its a good bet that the media and half the board will deem it your fault and call for your firing:rolleyes:

haha yea, it may have been me. Maybe im bad luck. But they have won every other time i've been to a game. Maybe I should stick to away games

SacredStar

Reaction score
I should have went.

Every playoff game I went to in Dallas, they won.

Of course, I have not been back since the mid 90's.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
BAZ;1903315 said:
It's a what?

went to a gas station and they didn't have beer. I asked the guy that worked there and he said that irving doesnt allow beer to be sold there. You have to goto a bar, or stadium or something.

wierd.