well, Skin fans aren't worried at all

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
at least they're saying so, there's a thread up about whether they fear us trading for Roy Willy, and they think Shawn Springs and Carlos Rogers will shutout both TO and him

LOL

someone mentioned that Springs did a good job on TO, but forgot to mention that he did so well because he always had safety help over the top

they actually think Carlos Rogers is going to be good enough to single cover Roy Willy :lmao2:

it looks like it's going to be Marcus Washington matched up on Jason Witten alot, and we all know how that is going to turn out

they think TO is going to explode about it too

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
One guy said he wishes Shawn Springs holds TO up and then Marcus Washington comes and takes his knees out...typical deadskins fans.

Woods

Reaction score
I think our Offense is fine and is only going to get better.

I'm still worried more about our Defense and STs. I hope our rookie CBs are up to the task, and I hope when Newman returns, he's finally healthy.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Bob, I love you (no homo).... but

Let's celebrate.

Let's not talk Skins.

Let's talk Cowboys.

Or Michael Boley.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Its all about Roy Williams learning this offense and becoming in sync with Romo.

If that happens the Commanders can feel as confident as they want. It wont matter.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Vintage;2339622 said:
Bob, I love you (no homo).... but

Let's celebrate.

Let's not talk Skins.

Let's talk Cowboys.

Or Michael Boley.

home alert?

vert.homo.erectus1.jpg

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
congrats,getting roy williams is a great deal for yall..this dude is a stud we all know that..must admit im not happy about you guys getting him,BUT i hope he can play defense cause thats where you need the most help!!

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
Look at their board. They are obessing about this move.

Funny hearing them critisize someone trading draft picks for players haha.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2339657 said:
??????//

I don't get it

homosapien

sorry I couldnt put up any other homo image w/o getting the ban stick.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2339588 said:
at least they're saying so, there's a thread up about whether they fear us trading for Roy Willy, and they think Shawn Springs and Carlos Rogers will shutout both TO and him

LOL

someone mentioned that Springs did a good job on TO, but forgot to mention that he did so well because he always had safety help over the top

they actually think Carlos Rogers is going to be good enough to single cover Roy Willy :lmao2:

it looks like it's going to be Marcus Washington matched up on Jason Witten alot, and we all know how that is going to turn out

They also used a LB to help at times, too.

calico

Reaction score
teams can no longer double and triple TO...i can't wait to see how this offense looks with Romo back. The skin fans who actually know anything about football hate the trade.

Air Force One

Reaction score
skins fans are too dumb to be worried. kinda like how a raccoon will stand in the middle of the road with a car bearing down. the cowboys being the car.:cool:

robjgrif

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2339588 said:

LOL

They may not fear us, but they should fear St. Louis!!!

:lmao2:

cardsfanmd

Reaction score
I would be lying if I said I liked the Cowboys even a little bit, but I hate the Foreskins more than anything. Here's hoping you beat the piss out of them.:skins:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Curious to see how quickly RW will get worked into this offense.
I would still expect everyone to come after Brad Johnson until he proves he can beat the rush and utilize his weapons at his disposal.
The second half of the season should be prolific for this offense as a whole, and MB3 will benefit with more room to run.