We're sorry, Floaty

Ken

Reaction score
The man tried to tell us for years that Kellen Moore was the answer to this offense and we laughed and mocked him. Some of you even talked about his family.

Well today we realize he was right all along. So form a line and ask for forgiveness.

My buoyant friend @Floatyworm, you have my apologies.
Did he really?

I said he runs the best offense dallas has seen in a long time 2nd drive of the game haha

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The man tried to tell us for years that Kellen Moore was the answer to this offense and we laughed and mocked him. Some of you even talked about his family.

Well today we realize he was right all along. So form a line and ask for forgiveness.

You are wonderfully awful.
Props.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

When you apologize to Floaty to avoid giving Dak any credit, even if just for one day... :thumbup:

Cmac

Reaction score
I think Floaty had in mind KMoore tossing passes vs being on the headphones. In fairness, KMoore got off to a great start today, as the OC.

sbark

Reaction score
So....k.moore as a qb was playing with both hands tied behind his back In s.linehan Garrett scheme.

Just think what k.moore qb in a k.moore scheme could've been

:)

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I am sorry I called him Simple Jack
https://lh3.***BROKEN***/AsVvtYytGunODlrEmtRFxTfD_0JIH1qWnKgbwEQdhSI2cGdf-zhXctBhlkZ-T2-hfZj1u-Vursbd8D5KkuXRKT-wntj2-XT0dg74kCD-IaJEMUML5PIBy5pQkQSbmhXbeUa-IFG5mzyzrzqTHTUUvlIsBYCD9TXkok0BfbyHsjV6IcmZdo4U8AmXONe98R2wMBC54AlunQ91azTbYV6F7zpxHFNIWHZvVUDuxCTHcjZUacko8tNFD2azzEoiNpULfiopMpeLsHwbpsTOb8c49k1LGpwR0o__0TuP8ZhEPhp1EYgTO0Cfg85UALFbSRFmZesQTBWquyszSAl5zf023jSgEdK1Prg7_MKtOouFI5ZrBrQsYA6VKzV8Q_zcRWh_Tg0uUyJFCzXZgAFeOmXf5mm9tQYZaUM9Uw1X_9PMysucCurwFfV-UXBRjOzP3V2KsXlS_fh7jFJRIOc5K8d7CUOnms3sOpYPkSfqpPBoIqKpt0RX4aAcJ2HIruT7ym6zq5DSeB_m8755_uHuvh4F4WNUPWokoj75r-alIEOCUBgbgOvw49ANFPict3yMNzzxpNXlLB3bZI6UYd4bb85jj6JJiLeI_MZrPfQtqUmOzdCDt1i_Pm6ZxAvaRjF_VFEthfuztv5gvKhNm5rJmL3GdmecK4d2nz4apsR25ZvQzwVWZ_Uzh9es_DA=w417-h252-no

Cowboys_22

Reaction score

I never said anything about floaty but I did think it, I think ..sorry dude :cool: