Were the Commanders defenders were tackling aggressive near and below the knees?

fifaguy

Reaction score
Idk if it was that. But they were definitely get hit hard. Skins were much more aggressive tackling than the Giants. Not sure if I'd say they were cheap shots though. I will say Gallup was getting ragdolled out there when they did hit him.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Stop crying? Aiming at knees and/or ankles is a cowardly act. Why not aim at the thighs or hips? Because you'll get blown back or rushed over. Blowing out knees and ankles ruins careers. Anyone intentionally aiming at a player's knees or ankles should be kicked out of the game and fined heavily.

no its not,

the new NFL are you not paying attention..

they are calling flags on anything but that...write letter to the NFL and RG but that how players are being taught to tackle now,.it why tackling is ugly now, people missing tackles making skilled layers look better then they are, thats the NFL plan..more offense pouts cheeks in the seats..

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
That the Commanders defenders were tackling hella aggressive near and below the knees?

There were some tackles I was surprised Cobb and cooper got up from, or didnt come up limping.

Gallup took some shots low also and now injured(dont know if it was related). Zeke also got swept up low a few times on some of his runs.

They really got banged around in that win. Looking at the game I noticed this, ALOT.

I thought the same thing . They were shooting for the knees ,... they are dirty scumbags .

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
That the Commanders defenders were tackling hella aggressive near and below the knees?

There were some tackles I was surprised Cobb and cooper got up from, or didnt come up limping.

Gallup took some shots low also and now injured(dont know if it was related). Zeke also got swept up low a few times on some of his runs.

They really got banged around in that win. Looking at the game I noticed this, ALOT.

I think it was the Seahawks last year who seemed to have a tackling technique of twisting the legs as they brought you down. Probably effective for tackles, but it's a way to get guys hurt too.

lockster

Reaction score

I was seeing this all game long. Next time we play them, we need to repay them in kind.

Rayman70

Reaction score
todays NFL rules want them to tackle low. ESPN had a actual nice piece on that last night before the game. The tackle box if you will gets smaller and lower each year. PLAYERS HATE IT. They rather get hit high than low. Good post and good thread. Kudos. No doubt the skins did this..but that's the new norm.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
todays NFL rules want them to tackle low. ESPN had a actual nice piece on that last night before the game. The tackle box if you will gets smaller and lower each year. PLAYERS HATE IT. They rather get hit high than low. Good post and good thread. Kudos. No doubt the skins did this..but that's the new norm.

This, no one tackles high anymore because they may get trucked or they may get tossed so now the low is the thing and norm.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

*Ya, I'd cabbaged on to that Seahag vibe the skins were exuding out there early on in the game,,, sure, you bet.:thumbup: