Were there any tough questions in the PC?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Cowboys Draft Day War Room:

Those hats are hot! Yup, and look at these jerseys. Man, they'll really sell! Oh those shoes are smokin' too! We're really gonna cash in this year!

7ca233_1c270d0f11f54d438802c1b9efb75da5~mv2.jpg
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Wishful thinking, I know.
No, I mean half the world right now is giving Jane Slater praise because she dropped the ball and asked Jerry EASY questions, they were so easy, it caused a word salad, and caused Jerry to get frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phildadon86

Reaction score
I liked it when Jane asked him about the contracts. You should watch it.
I loved it when the GM didnt know where the Cowboys were at salary cap wise when he made his "all-in" comment.

How did that make you feel?

Also how did you like Jerrys response to Janes question? Honestly curious. You think its smart to let all the other players set the market and then pay your guys? I mean it worked so well with Dak.

shabazz

Reaction score
About as tough questions a pro athletes get in almost every sport.

Journalists have long since crossed the line of impartiality when it comes to athletes and to management........the questions are usually fluff in which we learn NOTHING.

Should have seen the Jayden Daniels interview this morning......nothing but boot licking at its finest.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Jane, "Jerry are they any more illegitimate kids out there?", "Can Dak get on the party bus so he won't have to visit the back parking lots of strip clubs?" :p

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
It makes it crystal clear who has all the power and is pulling all the levers in Big D. The head coach of the Dallas Cowboys has little power and is by design a background noise.

Jerry still believes he could coach this team. But having a no power HC makes for a great scapegoat.
100%... why people dont get this is beyond crazy...

cowboyed

Reaction score
Blame everything on Zeke.....lol

Jerry has never made himself accountable
Well actually it some down to the type of accountability he has Floaty. If you recall he once stated that if he wasn't the owner he would have fired his GM self a long time ago. It's superficial and cynical accountability.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Did there need to be some tough questions asked at the PC? Unless you're mentally challenged, you ought to know by now what's going on with the Cowboys and why.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
You don't think Jane's question was tough? I thought it was. Jerry got a little hot.
Even Stevie boy took it personal as well...with Jane insinuating they both are idiots and don't know what they're doing.. LOL....great job by Jane, hope she doesn't get here key pass canceled. Jerry not used to getting so many follow ups and exposed as a fraud. He was even contradicting himself as the questions continued by Jane.