We've lost to the two best teams we've played

wick

Reaction score
We are 0-2 against winning teams and 4-0 against non-winning teams, whose records are a combined 7-15. Not good for a team that wants to make hay in the playoffs.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
wick;2332941 said:
We are 0-2 against winning teams and 4-0 against non-winning teams, whose records are a combined 7-15. Not good for a team that wants to make hay in the playoffs.
easy.....easy...the Eagles AND the Packers are good teams. And I would argue a healthy Eagles teams is a LOT better than the Cardinals.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
What we really need to do to stay in it is win some freaking division games, otherwise we could find ourselves in a lot of trouble. That's two NFC loses already.

superpunk

Reaction score
Eh, it's week 6. I'm more concerned with the fact that we're losing than who we're losing to and how we're losing the game. The opponent's record is unimportant. Hell, the Skins got beat by the Rams yesterday. I don't think it's really indicative of anything.

That was the type of game that could have gone a long way towards confidence if they'd have pulled it out. But we came out in overtime, threw three straight times, and then blew it on special teams. They're losing on mental errors. I could have dealt with the fact that Larry Fitzgerald took over the game and outjumped Anthony Henry and a totally lost Ken Hamlin. Whatever. Sometimes players on the other team make more plays.

But the mental errors take it to a whole new level of disappointment.

People aren't being held accountable. Well, they are being held accountable by people like TO and Keith Davis. But that's not who needs to be holding people accountable.