WFAA Hansen Blog: Thanksgiving turnaround tough on Cowboys

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
9:47 PM Mon, Nov 24, 2008 | Permalink
Dale Hansen

The Cowboys have a short week to get ready for Seattle on Thanksgiving Day and they're gonna be a couple of players short again.

Guard Kyle Kosier has missed most of the year with a bad foot. He hurt it again yesterday, he's probably done for the year.

And rookie cornerback Mike Jenkins won't play Thursday either, he has a hamstring problem which we say a lot.

I sometimes wonder how anybody plays on Thanksgiving Day after a game on Sunday.

Quarterback Tony Romo's gonna play with that splint on his finger again, maybe the last time though.

And tight end Jason Witten is gonna play and i don't know how he finished that game yesterday.

Maybe the question is why did he finish the game yesterday.

Playing with broken ribs, he just keeps going. Most of these guys do.

It's a tough job, it pays well, but it's a very tough job.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Thr flip side to a Thurs. game is with a win and hopefullly no more injuries they will have some days off to heal.

Smith22

Reaction score
DCBoysfan;2442249 said:
Thr flip side to a Thurs. game is with a win and hopefullly no more injuries they will have some days off to heal.

Yes indeed.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2442180 said:
9:47 PM Mon, Nov 24, 2008 | Permalink
Dale Hansen

The Cowboys have a short week to get ready for Seattle on Thanksgiving Day and they're gonna be a couple of players short again.

Guard Kyle Kosier has missed most of the year with a bad foot. He hurt it again yesterday, he's probably done for the year.

And rookie cornerback Mike Jenkins won't play Thursday either, he has a hamstring problem which we say a lot.

I sometimes wonder how anybody plays on Thanksgiving Day after a game on Sunday.

Quarterback Tony Romo's gonna play with that splint on his finger again, maybe the last time though.

And tight end Jason Witten is gonna play and i don't know how he finished that game yesterday.

Maybe the question is why did he finish the game yesterday.

Playing with broken ribs, he just keeps going. Most of these guys do.

It's a tough job, it pays well, but it's a very tough job.

Dale Hansen. :bang2:

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Yeah, but we don't have to travel, which Seattle does.

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
Excellent point. They are coming a long way and normally do not play well on the road. I would be shocked if we lost.

lcharles

Negativity King
Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan;2442434 said:
Excellent point. They are coming a long way and normally do not play well on the road. I would be shocked if we lost.

Nothing shocks me anymore with this team. :hawks:

DEZBRYANT x88x

Caps8Cowboys41
Reaction score
well im ready for some turkey and some football..

and of course my COWBOYS winning..!!

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
romoakatruebeast;2442649 said:
well im ready for some turkey and some football..

and of course my COWBOYS winning..!!

I'm with you on that one! :D