What a difference a week makes for Cowboys fans

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Last week, we were on the verge self imploding losing to Miami, in what is now a totally meaningless game.

Even if you were to argue "Miami loss shows we can't play on the road" Well.... what road are we gonna be playing on?

We still have to beat Washington, but they're awful. That SF game was gonna be played in Santa Clara win or lose to Miami.

CD is becoming the best receiver in the league. Dak is firing for the most part. Buffalo and SF aside his good games are 5 times more common than his bad.

I feel pretty good right now, ngl.

Here's Dak LAUGHING at Shady:

2022-01-28-15.png

Last edited:

Eddie

Reaction score
Anything can happen ... and we need to make sure we win those 1 point games !!!

JBS

Reaction score
Don’t be so sure the nfccg won’t be in Dallas

Just saying

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
I told the doom and gloomer they were exaggerating.

I said we'd win out and the wildcard round. I also said we'd likely see the same old story in the divisional.

Have to change that now. I EXPECT a conference championship appearance. Maybe from there miracles happen. My hope will be crushingly high.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Just win baby.

I am excited about their opportunity now. It’s a huge opportunity to have home field advantage the first two weeks of the playoffs.

But they still need to go out and win next week, and the week after that and the week after that.

So one step at a time.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I told the doom and gloomer they were exaggerating.

I said we'd win out and the wildcard round. I also said we'd likely see the same old story in the divisional.

Have to change that now. I EXPECT a conference championship appearance. Maybe from there miracles happen. My hope will be crushingly high.
Same here. Of course this could just be them luring us in to crush our hopes again. But who knows.

Reactions: CWR