What a tough week but in the end we shall triumph!

ODawg

Benched
Reaction score
When you turn on ESPN its a bunch of the same...When you watch ESPN First Take its a bunch of the same...when you get online its a bunch of the same....Even the Dallas Media...Even Deion Sanders....Gee Whiz! It seems like a conspiracy almost. HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE is all we have heard the last couple weeks and I would say its 30% our fault and 70% the Media of DALLAS haters trying to create this fireball of hate and disaray. I will say that in a couple weeks I really believe that things will start to gel together. I'm soo excited to see our Rookies get valuable experience. If Pac comes back and just plays football then thats a bonus. I think 38 Roy Williams will come back and play inspired football. I can even see him on special teams helping out Killer Keith Davis and Burnett. I see Tashard Choice turning a bunch of heads...I see ROMO coming back with the Swagger that he really didnt lose but the Media would tell you otherwise...I see T.O. and 11 ROY Williams helping complement eachother nicely and then everyone knows that we have many more weapons...I think if the team just takes the approach that everyone hates them and doesnt believe in them they will TRIUMPH!!!! GO BOYS!!!!!:D

America's Team

Florida Cowboy
Reaction score
As soon as we get everyone back and healthy there should be no reason we should lose even one game. they need so take a step back, take a deep breath, and just evaluate what has been going on. Dont panic.

juck

Reaction score
I hope we can at least win 1 or 2 with Brad or maybe Romo can come back in NY.I think we will gel as the season progresses but if we drop 3 its gonna be too late in our division.

ODawg

Benched
Reaction score
juckie;2342490 said:
I hope we can at least win 1 or 2 with Brad or maybe Romo can come back in NY.I think we will gel as the season progresses but if we drop 3 its gonna be too late in our division.

I agree that our division games are KEY