What about CB Ife Expre-Olumu?

Reaction score
Just cut by Cleveland. Before his ACL injury, he was Kiper's #1 overall CB. Big, willing tackler, good ball skills. Of course, it's a red flag when Cleveland cuts anyone, but maybe he just needs a fresh start with a new training staff.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I'm assuming he passed through waivers, so that would be a big mark against his knee being sound. Cowboys also don't exactly like short CBs

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Yeah he tore his knee up good. Probably won't be the same player again. I dont think he's ever played a snap so its ridiculous to say he's better than thomas, jackson, olayoye, or mitchell (who actually had 2 INTs last year)

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Yeah he tore his knee up good. Probably won't be the same player again. I dont think he's ever played a snap so its ridiculous to say he's better than thomas, jackson, olayoye, or mitchell (who actually had 2 INTs last year)

Let's not pretend like those were some sneaky jump the route or spy the QB INTs though. Kinda like that pick 6 by Patmon in 2014 that got everyone thinking he's the next big thing.

Ceiling is higher for Ifo.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
We aren't in the position of turning anyone away......CLE is not a stable place right now....

speedkilz88

Reaction score
The Miami Dolphins claimed cornerback Ifo Ekpre-Olomu via waivers on Tuesday.

Ekpre-Olomu was recently cut by the Cleveland Browns, who drafted him in the seventh round last year.

Ekpre-Olomu is currently recovering from a serious knee injury that forced him to miss the entire 2015 season. In February, he said in an Instagram post that "I'm not quite 100 percent yet, but I'm close."
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15141699/miami-dolphins-claim-corner-ifo-ekpre-olomu-waivers

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Let's not pretend like those were some sneaky jump the route or spy the QB INTs though. Kinda like that pick 6 by Patmon in 2014 that got everyone thinking he's the next big thing.

Ceiling is higher for Ifo.

Uh, not with his knee injury, he hasn't even stepped on a practice field in almost 2 years.

RandyOh

Reaction score
I was hoping we could get him with our 7th round pick but I believe he went a few picks before ours. He has the talent to be a great slot corner. Like others have said, seems like his knee is done or they would just keep him on pup or ir.