What about next weeK?

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
If we lose next week, are we gonna have the same on' Pie In The Sky threads of people proclaiming 12-3 as greatness? Stupid mantra's.

Reaction score
Hopefully Dallas will come to it's senses and ignore T.O. and his constant crying for the ball despite being double and trippled teamed and just pound the rock with MBIII and hit the TE for the 5 and 10 yard plays... Recipe for victory.

canters

Reaction score
We will not lose to the Ranthers. They have a 4th string QB playing.

Smith22

Reaction score
Jimz31;1837866 said:
If we lose next week, are we gonna have the same on' Pie In The Sky threads of people proclaiming 12-3 as greatness? Stupid mantra's.

What if the Earth is hit by an asteroid?

What if Jessica leaves Tony in the dust?

What if we actually call some runs plays early in the game?

What if the game is canceled?

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
We need to kill Carolina. We gotta make Matt Moore wish he was holding a clipboard for us.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Uh...if we lose to a Matt Moore led Panthers team, then yeah, it might be time to put on our life vests.

But, seriously, who thinks we'll lose that game?

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Jimz31;1837866 said:
Those "mantras" are no less stupid than those claiming the sky is falling. Interesting lack of perspective, though. Congrats!:thumbup:

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
theogt;1838078 said:
Uh...if we lose to a Matt Moore led Panthers team, then yeah, it might be time to put on our life vests.
I think we murder poor Matt on Saturday.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Smith22;1837973 said:
What if the Earth is hit by an asteroid?

What if Jessica leaves Tony in the dust?

What if we actually call some runs plays early in the game?

What if the game is canceled?

Well according to the "Pie In The Sky" crowd, if the earth get hit by an asteroid, 12-2 and then 12-3 is still just peachy.

If Jessica leaves Tony and we still lose, it's just all roses.

If we call run games early in a game, then an asteroid really must have hit JG's house.

If the game is cancelled, then that crowd is just thrilled that we didn't even have to play as it eliminated a possible W or L.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
windward;1838084 said:
Those "mantras" are no less stupid than those claiming the sky is falling. Interesting lack of perspective, though. Congrats!:thumbup:

Never said the sky is falling....just always have hated the same old "Just look at our record...who thought we would be XX and X."

Like NOTHING can be said after a loss like this.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Jimz31;1837866 said:
If you want me to. ;)

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Hostile;1838133 said:
If you want me to. ;)

You wouldn't be saying that people couldn't say anything about our performance though, now would you? That is what people are doing in that "crowd".

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Jimz31;1838122 said:
Never said the sky is falling....just always have hated the same old "Just look at our record...who thought we would be XX and X."

Like NOTHING can be said after a loss like this.
And nobody said NOTHING can't be said. It's just the idiot thread that are saying cut Romo, we are overrated, championship teams don't lose in December, etc...

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
windward;1838183 said:
And nobody said NOTHING can't be said. It's just the idiot thread that are saying cut Romo, we are overrated, championship teams don't lose in December, etc...

Actually, Parche already has said that.

I am not one saying that we should cut Romo, that we are over-rated or that championship teams don't lose in December. Those are stupid things to say.

However, I will question today's play-calling as it was atrocious.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Jimz31;1838167 said:
You wouldn't be saying that people couldn't say anything about our performance though, now would you? That is what people are doing in that "crowd".
I have no idea what you just asked me Jim. Sorry.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Hostile;1838213 said:
I have no idea what you just asked me Jim. Sorry.

Would you say that we can't question anything about this team because our record is 12-2? Or 12-3 next week?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Jimz31;1838235 said:
Would you say that we can't question anything about this team because our record is 12-2? Or 12-3 next week?
No, never have.

I get tired of the 4 to 1 sky is falling threads after a win. After a loss I understand.

As I've already said though, this loss doesn't worry me. The injuries do. We have a game in 6 days and 3 players went out of the game.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Hostile;1838267 said:
No, never have.

I get tired of the 4 to 1 sky is falling threads after a win. After a loss I understand.

As I've already said though, this loss doesn't worry me. The injuries do. We have a game in 6 days and 3 players went out of the game.
I think we're good enough to beat Carolin without these guys. Rest them because we m,ay need them against Washington.