What are the chances?

romo2austin

Reaction score
That we can get a Free Safety with our first pick... say a guy like Earl Thomas? It hurts that he is leaving UT, but he would be great for us don't you think? Ken Hamlin has not been making plays every since that lucrative extension he got. Earl Thomas is a fast play maker who is also a very good charter. Our defense is great and really just lacks a play making FS IMO. I heard we are drafting a tackle, but I just wanted to know what the chances were.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
romo2austin;3219942 said:
That we can get a Free Safety with our first pick... say a guy like Earl Thomas? It hurts that he is leaving UT, but he would be great for us don't you think? Ken Hamlin has not been making plays every since that lucrative extension he got. Earl Thomas is a fast play maker who is also a very good charter. Our defense is great and really just lacks a play making FS IMO. I heard we are drafting a tackle, but I just wanted to know what the chances were.

I don't know...Hamlin has looked pretty darn good since returning from injury and Alan Ball also played well in his place. There is no reason why Sensabaugh should not be a Cowboy next year and we still have Mike Hamlin waiting in the wing.

It would be nice to get either Thomas or Mays (no chance at all of getting Berry) but I don't think FS is as big of an issue now with the way the defense is playing.

At this point, I have no clue what position we are targeting first, and that is a good thing.