What are your expectations for Kornheiser?

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
What are your expectations for Kornheiser?

(sorry, I thought my adjective for the other 2 guys would get the *** treatment)

MC KAos

Reaction score
if roger the dodger, aikman, emmitt, bob costas, irvin, and moose were also in the booth, it would still be unbearable with the other two retards

MC KAos

Reaction score
monday night football now=sunday night football last year and before=LAAAMMMEEEEEE!!! (mute style)

jrumann59

Reaction score
I live around DC and they gave him a 4 hour slot for his own show and it is only 2 hours and the repeat the same show from that day. He is annoying and Commanders lackey, he likes Danny Boy's wang.

Chrissyboy

Reaction score
guys - please inform me who is lined up!

All I can say for definite is that The Sunday night ESPN team a few years ago was abysmal!

I remember sitting through a dire Cowboys / Patriots game where Quincy tried his best but came uo with, er, 0!

Yet it was even worse having to listen to Theisman & co! Terrible broadcasts.

Whoever is on this MNF slot must be better!

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
like i've said before i like Kornheiser, he is a funny old guy. it'll be interesting to see what he does to add to the broadcast. I guess the only sure thing is he'll be better than both freaking theismann and tirico

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
I'm a fan of Tony Kornheiser. I was sold after watching him on his show "PTI" with Michael Wilbon. I'll go on the record that many doubters of his selection for MNF will quickly have a change of heart once they have had a chance to listen to him.

Just my 2 cents...