What Disgusts Me Even More

BlueStar22

Reaction score
We're all upset with Dak Prescott. He's become the face of this latest debacle. I'm even more disgusted at his teammates. There were so many failures that you can point the figure anywhere and hit a bullseye. Dak fell on the sword for all of them. He got in front of the mic and took accountability He should, once again, have stunk it up for many reasons. I won't even bother to get into that. Those teammates, the ones who have podcasts, the ones who like to tweet and respond to fans over any criticism, the ones who are always taking more pride in being a Cowboy than being a good football player for the Cowboys, are disgusting. None of them has come out and said anything to have their QB's back. In particular, the defensive players. The ones who will roll out against good teams and give up touchdown after touchdown and then we get mad when Dak is the QB that he is. The defense can't stop a Pop Warner offense and then expects to be bailed out. So while I'm very critical of Dak's performance in the playoffs, those teammates of his are just as culpable and they are ducking. Micah is not beating the "selfish" allegations. Ceedee's mom speaking out. cowboyszone is in shambles. I'm in the all options are on the table fan right now, but what I don't like is this crap being pinned on one guy. One more thing, all the players can't be wrong about this organization. I don't post here much anymore but wanted to get out how this portion of the fallout has been. Even if you're not going to have your teammates back, at least step up publically and tack some accountability and responsibility.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
It is mandatory for Dak to speak after the game, I think. Not sure how it works but teams have to make certain players speak after a game.

Dak makes the most money and is supposed to be the leader of the team so he should be the one speaking.

What did the leader Dak say other than ‘I sucked?’ Some leader. Who would want to follow that loser speech? Who would respect a leader who says that?

BlueStar22

Reaction score
It is mandatory for Dak to speak after the game, I think. Not sure how it works but teams have to make certain players speak after a game.

Dak makes the most money and is supposed to be the leader of the team so he should be the one speaking.

What did the leader Dak say other than ‘I sucked?’ Some leader. Who would want to follow that loser speech? Who would respect a leader who says that?
My point is they all love to tweet...

kwcool619

Reaction score
We're all upset with Dak Prescott. He's become the face of this latest debacle. I'm even more disgusted at his teammates. There were so many failures that you can point the figure anywhere and hit a bullseye. Dak fell on the sword for all of them. He got in front of the mic and took accountability He should, once again, have stunk it up for many reasons. I won't even bother to get into that. Those teammates, the ones who have podcasts, the ones who like to tweet and respond to fans over any criticism, the ones who are always taking more pride in being a Cowboy than being a good football player for the Cowboys, are disgusting. None of them has come out and said anything to have their QB's back. In particular, the defensive players. The ones who will roll out against good teams and give up touchdown after touchdown and then we get mad when Dak is the QB that he is. The defense can't stop a Pop Warner offense and then expects to be bailed out. So while I'm very critical of Dak's performance in the playoffs, those teammates of his are just as culpable and they are ducking. Micah is not beating the "selfish" allegations. Ceedee's mom speaking out. cowboyszone is in shambles. I'm in the all options are on the table fan right now, but what I don't like is this crap being pinned on one guy. One more thing, all the players can't be wrong about this organization. I don't post here much anymore but wanted to get out how this portion of the fallout has been. Even if you're not going to have your teammates back, at least step up publically and tack some accountability and responsibility.
You've described some the examples of the current Country Club culture. It's 'Me, Myself and I (R.I.P. Dave from De La Soul)'. Like I mentioned in one of my posts: It's 53 individuals wearing the same uniform. That doesn't make it a team.
Remember Leon from the Budweiser commercials?
Reporter: There's no 'I' in team
Leon: Well it ain't no 'we' either