What do you think Tank will do today?

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
With fresh legs, three weeks to practice with the Cowboys, and something to prove, I am hoping for:

1 sack
1 TFL
3 Solo Tackles
2 Assist

Too much?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Help vs the Run and keep the middle fresh with a quality rotation guy... which should be a good thing with a big back playing today.

I don't expect miracle all pro tackles for losses, sacks and so on from a guy that has not played since the superbowl.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1755799 said:
Help vs the Run and keep the middle fresh with a quality rotation guy... which should be a good thing with a big back playing today.

I don't expect miracle all pro tackles for losses, sacks and so on from a guy that has not played since the superbowl.

Exactly, and if he is able to play 25% of snaps that Ratliff plays, then thats a huge boost for Ratliff and Defense.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
I'd be happy with just blowing up Jacobs, hit him so hard that he'll be timid rest of the game.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
It will depend entirely on the rotation.

I say 4 tackles, 1 pressure, and 1/2 sack.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Collapse the middle of the Giants offensive line. That is enough.

Ware, Ellis and Canty will do the rest.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
I just want to see the guy occupy blockers and force a few double teams - the stat sheet is not so meaningful for his position.

Murph80

Reaction score
I think Ratliff's game will really pick up. Not only because he will be fresh with the rotation but he now has some competion.

gazjor1

Reaction score
1 sack - a forced fumble - heck throw in a INT return for a TD and we'll be happy !!!
:laugh2:

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Nors;1755922 said:
The Tank era dawns Today

Giants beWare

I really hope he impacts DWare the most.

If we could get a consistent push up the middle a ton of Ware's could-be sacks will turn into sacks.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TwoDeep3;1755834 said:
Collapse the middle of the Giants offensive line. That is enough.

Ware, Ellis and Canty will do the rest.
:hammer:

abersonc;1755914 said:
I just want to see the guy occupy blockers and force a few double teams - the stat sheet is not so meaningful for his position.
:hammer:

silverblue

Reaction score
he will keep brandon jacobs behind the line and horizontal leaving the giants to rely on eli and then he can occupy the two middle lineman will ware and ellis feast from the outside.

fan62

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1755799 said:

Pretty much right on. The first thing we have to do is stop their run game and then get Manning to make mistakes. Tank should be able to help stop that run game. As someone else said, his stats won't matter much in that position. If we say wow to his stats then he will be something special, but I don't expect that this week and maybe even this year.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Nothing spectacular, but he'll surprise the Gints center and guards with his quickness and get in the backfield to disrpupt a few plays. Maybe he won't make the tackle, but he'll allow someone else to.

Other than that, just start getting his legs under him for the stretch run.