What Do You Think

rgcowboys

Reaction score
I think Owens will be happy here. I think he gets atleast 1200 rec. yards and 12 Tds. I only fear is when I was thinking about a play Bledsoe made last year. Remember the game at home against the Eagles? Do you remember when Bledsoe did that pass to K. Johnson that got him jacked up? How do you think Owens will repond, if Bledsoe does something like that to him? That is my only concern about Owens this year. He might whine alittle if he doesn't get the ball enough, like any playmaker would. So far I think the Cowboys on offense have enough fire power, will scare alot of teams. Look at how many players they have that can score on any play. Man have your recorders on, we have some highlights coming this year.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
rgcowboys said:
So far I think the Cowboys on offense have enough fire power, will scare alot of teams.
The success or failure of our offense will be determinded by our O-line not our skill position players. That said, I do think we will be able to put up some decent points this year.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
rgcowboys said:
Remember the game at home against the Eagles? Do you remember when Bledsoe did that pass to K. Johnson that got him jacked up? How do you think Owens will repond, if Bledsoe does something like that to him?
Now, THAT would be funny to see. :laugh2:

I think it is more reasonable to ask how Bledsoe would react. After Keyshawn Johnson went off on Bledsoe, his reaction ran its course and he tuned down soon afterwards. If past history is any indication, that won't happen with Owens.

So, its not a matter of whether Owens can take Bledsoe's heat than it is of whether Bledsoe can take Owens going off on him.

sago1

Reaction score
I bet Parcells & Bledsoe had some interesting talks about how to deal with TO despite what has been said. have no doubt Parcells will use this TC to get to know TO and get into his head so he can keep him on track and motivated. Also think Parcells will step in quickly if he sees anything he doesn't like going on around TO. I do expect 1-2 blowups from TO but hopefully nothing very serious in the first year that the team can't deal with. It will drive the media crazy if nothing significant happens. I even think everything will be okay in TO's second year--if Parcells comes back.