What Happened to Gurode?

links18

Reaction score
Last night at some point in the game, the camera caught Gurode walking in front of the bench with a trainer and Gurode was holding his hand or finger, TO winced and Michaels made a foolish comment about TO not making it in Medical school. Anyway, what happened to Gurode? Is he OK? :confused:

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Maybe he dislocated a finger.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
I believe I heard Sham say a torn finger nail...maybe someone can confirm this.

Disturbed

A Mere Flesh Wound
Reaction score
links18;2278827 said:
Last night at some point in the game, the camera caught Gurode walking in front of the bench with a trainer and Gurode was holding his hand or finger, TO winced and Michaels made a foolish comment about TO not making it in Medical school. Anyway, what happened to Gurode? Is he OK? :confused:

I thought his hand was bleeding and the comment was TO reaction to the blood.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Cbz40;2278839 said:

His finger got caught in a jersey and the finger got completely torn off. Gurode rubbed some dirt on it and it grew back though. :laugh2:

bobtheflob

Reaction score
It looked to me like there was a little blood on Gurode's jersey, I don't know if that's related or not.

I played offensive line for only one year in middle school, but my pinky got caught in someone's jersey. Damaged some tendons and bent it around enough that it still doesn't look quite normal now. I'm amazed this type of thing doesn't happen more often.

Disturbed

A Mere Flesh Wound
Reaction score
Cbz40;2278839 said:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Are you saying the team is soft? Or just this player?

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
cowboys2233;2278844 said:
His finger got caught in a jersey and the finger got completely torn off. Gurode rubbed some dirt on it and it grew back though. :laugh2:

I knew we had some talent on this team...but super bug tendencies....WOW!!!!:laugh2:

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Disturbed;2278848 said:
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Are you saying the team is soft? Or just this player?

Well I didn't mean a spit nail :D...the whole sucker was torn off...OUCH!!! Might be a difficulty in centering the ball.;)