What have these Cowboys won?

bsheeern

Reaction score
No this is not a thread about what this team has won as a unit. We all know that. This is my question. What have the players on this team won in their past? I'm more interested in NFL and College, not High School. High School to me is different because one or two great athletes can dominate at that level and you can win without having a great team. Lets comprise a list of what these players won in their past and I think we will see what players know how to win. This might tell us who on this team is used to winning and who is used to being "the Bridesmaid" so to speak.

Now in my mind I would like to see (too little time to do the searching myself) which players won conference championships in college and bowl games? Which players played on teams in college that won very little and never went to bowl games?

Are there any players on our current roster other than Brad Johnson that have rings or went to the superbowl?

My point behind this is just to see who knows how to win in this locker room and who has been to the promise land at some level other than high school. This is not a thread to bash players or to say we have losers or this person isn't a leader, its just more to find out who actually believes they can be champions and who knows what it takes to be good player on a great team. Thanks in advance for your knowledge!

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
bsheeern;2338554 said:
No this is not a thread about what this team has won as a unit. We all know that. This is my question. What have the players on this team won in their past? I'm more interested in NFL and College, not High School. High School to me is different because one or two great athletes can dominate at that level and you can win without having a great team. Lets comprise a list of what these players won in their past and I think we will see what players know how to win. This might tell us who on this team is used to winning and who is used to being "the Bridesmaid" so to speak.

Now in my mind I would like to see (too little time to do the searching myself) which players won conference championships in college and bowl games? Which players played on teams in college that won very little and never went to bowl games?

Are there any players on our current roster other than Brad Johnson that have rings or went to the superbowl?

My point behind this is just to see who knows how to win in this locker room and who has been to the promise land at some level other than high school. This is not a thread to bash players or to say we have losers or this person isn't a leader, its just more to find out who actually believes they can be champions and who knows what it takes to be good player on a great team. Thanks in advance for your knowledge!

Great question.

Brad Johnson is the only team member with a ring.