what I want to see from now on...

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I've already posted this in another thread, but I want to see a true press from our corners, a good 55% of the time, put Hamlin on over-the-top help on Henry's side, since he's pretty well known to give up a play by biting on the double move, and isn't the fleetest of feet, and leave Newman alone on an island Washington was just a fluke game

that's why we pay these guys the money that we do, esp. Newman, to shut guys down

also on D, instead of always going to the 4 man line in the nickel, stay in the 3-4, but substitute Carp in for Bradie, and drop the 2 inside guys, him and Zach, in coverage, that along w/ the press from the corners will give us some coverage sacks

that would also be a good look w/ the zone, as it would close up some of the middle of the field, also drop a DE or 2 in coverage, and some QBs will throw into a bad spot, hence INT

some exotic blitz packages would be nice too, perhaps someone else could elaborate further on that

on offense, stretch plays: tosses and sweeps to Felix early, w/ a good dose of Barber, then later in the game, pair the 2 up, and motion Felix into the slot, that'll take the double off of Witten

more pre-snap movement w/ TO would be nice, have the defense guess where he'll be going, it might just leave TO matched up w/ a S

anyone else have any more ideas?

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
I would want Burnett in more. I want to see Ellis Spencer and Ware on the field at the same time. I want to see some press coverages also.

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
I would love press coverage; but ill settle for a strong commitment to the run.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
We don't really have anybody who can play fullback right now, so I'd like to see us shelve the plays designed for the backfield combo of Barber-Anderson, until Anderson comes back.

I think it's time to end the Curtis experiment at that position. It would mean Witten staying in to block more, but Jones could take up that slack if he were on the field more.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2300538 said:
Thumbs down to any plan that wants Barbie on the field.

one thing he's good at is dropping back in coverage

yes, go back to the Seattle playoff game where he had 2 pass-breakups

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
percyhoward;2300542 said:
We don't really have anybody who can play fullback right now, so I'd like to see us shelve the plays designed for the backfield combo of Barber-Anderson, until Anderson comes back.

I think it's time to end the Curtis experiment at that position. It would mean Witten staying in to block more, but Jones could take up that slack if he were on the field more.

me too

idk why we have to have 3 TEs on the field, just put Witten in the backfield w/ Barber, line Bennett at TE, and then motion Witten up to either side, or he could motion out wide and still block for Barber

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2300547 said:
me too

idk why we have to have 3 TEs on the field, just put Witten in the backfield w/ Barber, line Bennett at TE, and then motion Witten up to either side, or he could motion out wide and still block for Barber

IDK i'm sure if Bennett was at where he should be at he would be in the game more than what he is now.

Also I would to see Halle Berry Vida Guerra and Pinky in my bed when I get home at night.=)

hendog

Reaction score
More screens and dump offs to the backs and some QB draws.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2300866 said:
IDK i'm sure if Bennett was at where he should be at he would be in the game more than what he is now.

Also I would to see Halle Berry Vida Guerra and Pinky in my bed when I get home at night.=)

Halle can't make it. She's at my house. :D

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Barbie made a big play in the Eagles game nobody knew about.

McNabb wanted to throw to Westbrook over the middle and Carpenter leap way up high in the air and altered McNabb pass and it went right over Westbrooks head and got us off the field on 3rd down.

Just saying....

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
hendog;2300871 said:
More screens and dump offs to the backs and some QB draws.

Tony Romo isn't Mike Vick or Vince Young...... .

I would also like to see more hits more passion more fire and more intensity on this team.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
CATCH17;2300958 said:
Barbie made a big play in the Eagles game nobody knew about.

McNabb wanted to throw to Westbrook over the middle and Carpenter leap way up high in the air and altered McNabb pass and it went right over Westbrooks head and got us off the field on 3rd down.

Just saying....

I commented on it a lot of people just neglected to say that carp was there and claimed Mcnabb just over threw westbrook.