What if....another lame thread...

Reaction score
I know that just about every draft freak in the country graded the 'Boys as at least in the top 5 for this year's draft. However, since we have a little time to pass before TC, I thought I would do a little tweaking, & see what you all think. Now, I know that hindsight is 20-20, and our War Room was smokin' this draft, but I just wonder if we couldn't have gotten another need position, & shored up one that is thin, to say the least. Here goes:

How about if the Boys trade #42 to Jacksonville for #52 in the 2nd, & #87 in the 3rd? That would have us still owing them 55 pts. on the trade value chart. We then trade them #109 in the 4th for #127 in the same rd. We would still owe them 24 pts., but that is even enough.

With the picks we've accumulated, we draft Khalif Barnes OT, Washington with the #52 pick, and get a RT right away, and our LT of the future. We then pick Darryl Blackstock with the 87th pick. Along w/Ware, we would then have a killer pass rushing duo at OLB. He had 27 sacks & 43 tackles for loss while at Virginia. We then take his former Cavalier teammate Chris Canty with the #109 pick in the 4th. In the 5th, we grab Anthony Bryant for depth at NT that we really don't have right now. I thought he played a VERY solid game in the Senior Bowl. In the 6th, we trade #s 207 & 208 to Green Bay for # 182 for equal value. We use that pick on Cedric Houston, RB, Tennessee. He was very productive @ Tenn. & would make an excellent backup to JJ. In the 7th, we stay with the Jay Ratliff pick.

OK boys, start ripping. Just remember, just having a little fun here, & not committing blaspemy...haha.

:iggles: