What in the world happened to Henry today?

40Bates40

Benched
Reaction score
what was that? it was as if he never played football before, he was leaving guys wideopen, falling down , missing taks,
First play of the 2nd half for NY he let Toomer I think it was pick up 12 yards because he was 15 off him! and then pointed at himself saying my bad? :confused: yeah! no ___it was your bad!

He's terrible , Roy is the worst player in the NFL, Reeves & Jones are clowns, we need WHOLESALE DB Changes and not to mention Ken Hamlin let Toomer walk into the EZ unscathed.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but we almost have to have another corner. Henry's a good guy, a likeable guy, but he's just too slow and he's always hurt.

And if you're big and slow and still can't tackle, what's to keep you around?

He won't and shouldn't be cut, but we have to hope we get some kind of specimen at corner in the draft and work him in by mid-year or so, like Jimmy did with Kevin Smith.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;1902080 said:
I hate to say it, but we almost have to have another corner. Henry's a good guy, a likeable guy, but he's just too slow and he's always hurt.

And if you're big and slow and still can't tackle, what's to keep you around?

He won't and shouldn't be cut, but we have to hope we get some kind of specimen at corner in the draft and work him in by mid-year or so, like Jimmy did with Kevin Smith.
Aqib Talib or Leodis McKelvin or Mike Jenkins. Unless by some miracle Antoine Cason falls to us.