What in the world...PSU vs Iowa State

chicago JK

Reaction score
I just turned on the Penn State vs Iowa state game and the score is 6-4 in the fourth quarter. That is the strangest score I have ever seen in a football game.

Roughneck

Reaction score
chicago JK said:
I just turned on the Penn State vs Iowa state game and the score is 6-4 in the fourth quarter. That is the strangest score I have ever seen in a football game.
It's Iowa, not Iowa State.

ibis

Benched
Reaction score
chicago JK said:
..PSU & ISU...these are the two schools with the ugliest unis...Paterno..I don't what he's doing as both their Home & Away unis look like practice togs....as for ISU..the school colours are evidently RED & YELLOW...need I say more...

ibis

Benched
Reaction score
Roughneck said:
It's Iowa, not Iowa State.
...there's a school in south florida called Florida Atlantic (FAU)...they were recently in San Marcos to play Texas State...one of the talking heads said that the enrollment was 28 thousand...I've never heard of the school...were they at one time someone else???...

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
chicago JK said:

Strange or not - Iowa got me $100.

:D