White "color rush" jerseys...

Week 4 at Giants
Week 14 vs Bengals

Blue "classic color" jerseys...

Week 13 vs Giants (Thanksgiving)

Classic whites in all other games.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Well I heard from CD Lamb, I'm thinking one of their options should be a black color rush with the Cowboys helmet looking like a spider web.. He stated he's about to villainize the rest of the NFL..lets do it!~

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Don’t like seeing them wear blue jerseys at home. They wore blue against the Chargers in the last preseason game. I’m a longtime fan from the early 70s so I’m a traditionalist.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

rags747

Reaction score
Meaning that Dak and others have obligations to their sponsors he has to wear Jordans
Yeah that’s all fine and good but I imagine Nike makes White Cleats. And not for nothing but since when do the players get to choose who they represent On the field? I do not think that is the case. If the league has a deal with Keds then Dak ain’t wearing what he chooses!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Yeah that’s all fine and good but I imagine Nike makes White Cleats. And not for nothing but since when do the players get to choose who they represent On the field? I do not think that is the case. If the league has a deal with Keds then Dak ain’t wearing what he chooses!
Who knows but these endorsement things are serious

Thomas82

Reaction score
I wish we could bring back the uniforms from Roger Staubach's era. Those are my favorite Cowboys uniforms.