What is the link to Jason's Pickle juice website?

ghst187

Reaction score
Good to see Witten getting endorsement deals...but pickle juice=gross

TonyS

Reaction score
I'm gonna have to sell on the concept of millions of people purchasing pickle juice to stay hydrated. Just don't see it happenin'

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
TonyS said:
I'm gonna have to sell on the concept of millions of people purchasing pickle juice to stay hydrated. Just don't see it happenin'
You know I hope Jason got paid his whole contract upfront becasue I don't see this being around very long.....

TonyS

Reaction score
Me thinks Jason needs a better agent or PR person.

silver

Reaction score
brings back bad memories of the "pickle juice" game vs the eagles. duce staley is still running around in texas stadium.

Hiero

Reaction score
I might have to try that out sometime, but definitely a weird product to endorse.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
You know I hope Jason got paid his whole contract upfront becasue I don't see this being around very long.....
It's been around since shortly after the "Pickle Juice Game" with the Egals a few years ago. It just hasn't had much advertising until they signed Witten. It's a first step into the endorsement world...cut the boy some slack.

tommymac22

Reaction score
For those of you who have never had pickle juice, it works really well. I don't know how well it does as far as rehydrating the body, but it works really well for preventing cramps. The taste is not the best, but if it is really cold it is not too bad.

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
tommymac22 said:
For those of you who have never had pickle juice, it works really well. I don't know how well it does as far as rehydrating the body, but it works really well for preventing cramps. The taste is not the best, but if it is really cold it is not too bad.

This is absolutely true. It is more so to prevent cramping. In high school football, our coaches would give us salt tablets during two a days to help keep cramping down... The natural salt in the pickel juice works even better.