What is the weather suppose to be like in Texas Stadium Sat night?

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the weather is suppose to be like in texas stadium for saturday night between the cowboys and ravens?:banghead:

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
I was just wondering because if its cold and icy, maybe snow, the dallas cowboys players need to get the right shoes, etc to wear, what do you zoners think?

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
Yeah, if only there was a website called weather.com where we could key in Irving Texas' zipcode and actually find out the weather for Sat. night. But I guess we're just left to bang our heads since such a resource doesn't exist.

Hint hint: do your own work people! :rolleyes:

Doomsday101

Reaction score

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Saturday, December 20

7pm

27.gif

58°F (Feels like 56)

Mostly Cloudy
From NNW 11 mph

8pm

29.gif

55°F (Feels like 51)

Partly Cloudy
From N 14 mph

9pm

29.gif

51°F (Feels like 46)

Partly Cloudy
From N 16 mph

10pm

29.gif

48°F (Feels like 42)

Partly Cloudy
From NNE 16 mph

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
It's kinda hot outside right now. Last week we had a cold front blow in during the 4rth quarter, all I had on was a couple of t-shirts. It was great:D

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
thanks mr cowboy and speedkillz

hmmm i wonder if jerry jones will have the tunnel that has the door closed, if jerry jones will have it open with the windy wind when ravens are kicking a field goal? what do you zoners think?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2506151 said:
thanks mr cowboy and speedkillz

hmmm i wonder if jerry jones will have the tunnel that has the door closed, if jerry jones will have it open with the windy wind when ravens are kicking a field goal? what do you zoners think?

Dude!!

:bang2:

lcharles

Negativity King
Reaction score
Heat will be intense in Texas Stadium saturday because of a rise in Cow-o-baric pressure, coupled with a strong blast into the opposing teams backfield that could cause traveling difficulties.

Also a high probability of lightning strikes against their secondary.

A flash flood warning washing away any playoff hopes for the visitors is likely.

large hail will probably make for difficult flying.

On the home sideline, it looks to be a picture perfect day so get out and enjoy! :D

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
Tomorrow's high is supposed to be mid-60s, but a front blows in Sat night and Sunday's low is forecast at low-20s.

I haven't seen a definitive time for the front to move in, but trust me, I WILL be taking layers, just in case.

As stated earlier, last Sunday's KO temp was mid 70s, but by half, it was dropping fast and by the start of the 4th, it was super windy and maybe 58.

RoadRunner

Reaction score
AMERICAS_FAN;2506135 said:
Yeah, if only there was a website called weather.com where we could key in Irving Texas' zipcode and actually find out the weather for Sat. night. But I guess we're just left to bang our heads since such a resource doesn't exist.

Hint hint: do your own work people! :rolleyes:

Or you could just be polite and introduce the person to the information resource rather than get your panties in a wad over it. Everyone has to be a tough guy on the internet I guess.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
5Stars;2506163 said:
Dude!!

:bang2:

:laugh2:

It'll be interesting to see if the front gets here earlier than expected, like it often seems to on these things. If it does, it could be pretty chilly by the end of the game.

The players should be fine, though.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2506203 said:
:laugh2:

It'll be interesting to see if the front gets here earlier than expected, like it often seems to on these things. If it does, it could be pretty chilly by the end of the game.

The players should be fine, though.

The players played a hell of a game in Pittsburg where it was really cold. I doubt a little chill in TX will affect them much now.

I just hope they "wear the right shoes"....! :confused:

:bang2: :D

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
Local 6 o'clock news is now saying game time temp will be 45 and dropping. Winds gusting 15-25.

Screw layers, I'm loading-up the Thermos with Kahlua, Evan Williams and HOT coffee!!

;)

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2506128 said:
I was just wondering because if its cold and icy, maybe snow, the dallas cowboys players need to get the right shoes, etc to wear, what do you zoners think?

Where are you from?;)