Video: What is your game status? DeMarcus "I am Married" No Pain**

Flamma

Reaction score
I'm not sure I will ever buy into the whole 'hot boys' thingy.

Me too. But it's starting to grow on me like something I can't recognize. But I really don't care what they call themselves if they back it up. Back it up and anything sounds good. I mean c'mon, if a group of DBs can call themselves the Legion of Boom......

Polkton31

Reaction score
When you look back at NFL Defenses, you have names like, Doomsday, Steel Curtain, Monsters of the Midway, Orange Crush, Big Blue Wrecking Crew, Fearsome Foursome, New York Sack Exchange, Purple People Eaters, and now......... The Hot Boys!! Sounds more like a pimply faced boy band. If they had to pick a 90's band to name themselves after, why not pick something like the GraveDiggaz, or until recently Organized Konfusion? Heck, even Wu Tang Clan might sound better.

Qcard

Reaction score
When you look back at NFL Defenses, you have names like, Doomsday, Steel Curtain, Monsters of the Midway, Orange Crush, Big Blue Wrecking Crew, Fearsome Foursome, New York Sack Exchange, Purple People Eaters, and now......... The Hot Boys!! Sounds more like a pimply faced boy band. If they had to pick a 90's band to name themselves after, why not pick something like the GraveDiggaz, or until recently Organized Konfusion? Heck, even Wu Tang Clan might sound better.
there was a time in DeMarcus and many of these players youth when southern group of Rappers called the Hotboyz dominated the industry ala Wu Tang or Gravediggaz. If they win, Hotboyz will take on the persona of their play...

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Call me old fashioned, but why not Doomsday. Doomsday Now or Doomsday Again. Even the generic Doomsday III. Why mess with perfection!

Beaker42

Reaction score
Me too. But it's starting to grow on me like something I can't recognize. But I really don't care what they call themselves if they back it up. Back it up and anything sounds good. I mean c'mon, if a group of DBs can call themselves the Legion of Boom......
It’s beyond lame. Resist buying into the worst nickname ever.