What Parcells Says to Himself Leaving the Game...

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
"my god, what did I get myself into"
"would Jerry Jones please let me do my job, and let me pick the players?"
"Jerry is an attention *****"
"I told Jerry not to sign T.O. and Vanderloser"
"I wish Jerry would stay out of the football decisionmaking process"

what else?

Jerry's GM decisionmaking has just basically sucked. He is so beside himself for attention. "look at me, I signed T.O.". Jerry,,, find a GM, stay off the field and away from the cameras. You are embarrasing us Cowboys fans. Gawd!!!!!

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
HighTechDave said:

what else?

Jerry's GM decisionmaking has just basically sucked. He is so beside himself for attention. "look at me, I signed T.O.". Jerry,,, find a GM, stay off the field and away from the cameras. You are embarrasing us Cowboys fans. Gawd!!!!!

I hope this was intended to be amusing.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
HTD... you sound a bit misinformed... where you gettin' da information

yesfan

Reaction score
Actually.i would love to see Bill hand over the job
to Weiss in a couple of years,and have Bill become
the GM.

HighTechDave

Reaction score
aardvark said:
HTD... you sound a bit misinformed... where you gettin' da information

guys, you have to be kidding me. of course this a slight lean to humor. but you have to admit, Bill has to be "thinking" some of this. My god if you think Bill signed off on T.O., then you are crack smoking homers. Bill does not sign on to Chaos, and players associated with it. He FLAT does not put up with it, period. He has no choice, to to the stupid high contract Jerry did with T.O. and that overrated kicker.

Sorry if I sound emotional, but this is MY Dallas Cowboys, and I was a fan WAAAAAAY before Jerry.

Don't you feel Bill has to be shaking his head thinking "ok ok, just go with it, you make a bunch of money"

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
HighTechDave said:

what else?

Great another rookie trying to interprit what a hall of fame head coach said while using the medias misinformation campaing as fact!!!:bang2:

The coach has REPEATEDLY said he bought off on TO but HTD knows different...right?

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
sbuscha said:
Great another rookie trying to interprit what a hall of fame head coach said while using the medias misinformation campaing as fact!!!:bang2:

The coach has REPEATEDLY said he bought off on TO but HTD knows different...right?

Well, what else is he gonna say?

"I didn't want that player here because he's a jerk and I don't have time for jerks."

Boy, that wouldn't cause any tension at VR, would it? :rolleyes:

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
HighTechDave said:

From what the reporters were telling us, Jones didn't want Vanderjagt since he doesn't like paying $$$ for a kicker, especially one who struggles with kickoffs. But it was Parcells who convinced Jerry to give the okay on Vanderjagt.

YAKUZA

gbrittain

Reaction score
Yakuza Rich said:
From what the reporters were telling us, Jones didn't want Vanderjagt since he doesn't like paying $$$ for a kicker, especially one who struggles with kickoffs. But it was Parcells who convinced Jerry to give the okay on Vanderjagt.

YAKUZA

Rut-Roh! Put a little hole in original theory did'nt you?

1fisher

Reaction score
HighTechDave said:
guys, you have to be kidding me. of course this a slight lean to humor. but you have to admit, Bill has to be "thinking" some of this. My god if you think Bill signed off on T.O., then you are crack smoking homers. Bill does not sign on to Chaos, and players associated with it. He FLAT does not put up with it, period. He has no choice, to to the stupid high contract Jerry did with T.O. and that overrated kicker.

Sorry if I sound emotional, but this is MY Dallas Cowboys, and I was a fan WAAAAAAY before Jerry.

Don't you feel Bill has to be shaking his head thinking "ok ok, just go with it, you make a bunch of money"

ever heard of LT and Brian Cox?:D

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
one preseason game in which a team shows Dallas something, and you are already screaming "the sky is falling..." :rolleyes:

did I mention it was preseason?

HighTechDave

Reaction score
1fisher said:
ever heard of LT and Brian Cox?:D

welp, got me on that one :D

i will tell you this, I am gaining more respect and like for big Bill. actually seeing the press conferences daily at dallascowboys.com, i have a better appreciation for what he has to put up with

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
HighTechDave said:

Parcells stated clearly he ok'ed the TO signing

He also said he had to TALK JERRY INTO spending money on a kicker.

I guess parcells is a crack smoking homer. Or you arent to bright. wonder what the zone thinks the answer is

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
Tass said:
Well, what else is he gonna say?

"I didn't want that player here because he's a jerk and I don't have time for jerks."

Boy, that wouldn't cause any tension at VR, would it? :rolleyes:

Actually, if you have been listening to anyone other then the media you would understand Bill does not have an issue with TO, and he said (out of Bill's mouth, so it may not be misconstrued) he is on board with ALL the signings. Bill also said numerous times he and JJ talk about all that traspires at VR with relation to team personnel.

trueblue1687

Reaction score
I've yet to figure out why some threads get deleted by the MODS, but the others (no offense) like these survive:confused: . Ranks right up there with the old favorites like: "caption this...." and "It's my 1,000,000th post!!!! HURRAY!!!":rolleyes:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
He also said he had to TALK JERRY INTO spending money on a kicker.

I missed this. Link? Publication? Article location?

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
HighTechDave said:

what else?

The only one embarrassing us Cowboys fans is YOU...