What player(s) concern you on the Eagles?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Pick a player or how many you want that you feel we have to watch out for, the obvious could be their QB, but let's see if you've got anyone else...

My player of concern is AJ Brown

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Didn’t we shut down Brown? I fear none of them to be honest. They are frauds smoke and mirrors. Should have 5 losses.

JBS

Reaction score
What is the point of this thread? Everybody knows who the good players are on the eagles

H. Reddick- how about the guy that destroyed us last game and is one of the best edge rushers in the nfl.

I’m not telling you anything nobody else in here doesn’t already know and neither will anybody else.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Didn’t we shut down Brown? I fear none of them to be honest. They are frauds smoke and mirrors. Should have 5 losses.
So because we shut him down last game, it automatically means we will do it again??

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Reddick on Steele.

Offensively I'm going with the other receiver, despite his size Devonta Smith just always seems to come up with the catch.
very good points on smith, reddick uhh can we just start praying now!!?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What is the point of this thread? Everybody knows who the good players are on the eagles

H. Reddick- how about the guy that destroyed us last game and is one of the best edge rushers in the nfl.

I’m not telling you anything nobody else in here doesn’t already know and neither will anybody else.
What's the point of you responding if you don't like the thought of the thread?? You guys can't be this frustrated this early in the morning lol

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
So because we shut him down last game, it automatically means we will do it again??
No but I don’t fear any of them really. Brown is not going to be the player that wins it for them. Their secondary is trash Swiss cheese.

J-man

Reaction score
Brown for sure, he's a beast
Smith can be a nasty little prick in our side
and Goedert can be a little tough if he's back

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Brown for sure, he's a beast
Smith can be a nasty little prick in our side
and Goedert can be a little tough if he's back
all good points, our secondary better be ready to play, #1 better be back to his play that we know he can play

Carson

Reaction score
Reddick - He is always dangerous and had his way with Steele

Swift - Always a menace out of the backfield

Goedart - Not sure if he plays, I believe he will. Always a problem on 3rd and 4th downs.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Reddick - He is always dangerous and had his way with Steele

Swift - Always a menace out of the backfield

Goedart - Not sure if he plays, I believe he will. Always a problem on 3rd and 4th downs.
Hoping they'll give steele a little help

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
They also think Dallas will beat Philthy like SF just did. It isn't happening.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They also think Dallas will beat Philthy like SF just did. It isn't happening.
I don't get the thinking and assumption, let's just see what Sunday brings, and if or not it happens we can talk about that. Just because a team had success or we had success in previous game means nothing, it's a new game!!

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I don't get the thinking and assumption, let's just see what Sunday brings, and if or not it happens we can talk about that. Just because a team had success or we had success in previous game means nothing, it's a new game!!
You're right - it doesn't mean anything. Like Dak beating up on crappy teams means nothing. But we all know that conversation always turns sour.