What players come back after the bye?

Tra_Col99

Reaction score
What hurt players are the Cowboys going to get back after the bye?

Romo
Felix
Kosier
Newman
(wasnt Pacman suspended 4 weeks ago?)
Is Watkins still out?

Can we look at the positive?

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Order of most important:

1. Romo
2. Kosier
3. newman
4. felix

And yea what's the skoop with pac?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I don't know if Kosier is expected back yet or not, but I hope so.

Pacman is suspended until after the Skins game, but has to be reinstated first regardless of when.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I believe that they're looking at Romo, Felix, Newman, and Kyle will be back and Watkins and Flo should be able to get a little more healthy with the bye.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2395249 said:
I believe that they're looking at Romo, Felix, Newman, and Kyle will be back and Watkins and Flo should be able to get a little more healthy with the bye.
Flozell's current limitations and Kosier's absence are clearly the biggest issue this team has.

I would go O-line hard in this upcoming draft.

juck

Reaction score
Hostile;2395254 said:
Flozell's current limitations and Kosier's absence are clearly the biggest issue this team has.

I would go O-line hard in this upcoming draft.

Thank u.Kosier has left a huge void in this oline and Flo needs to be healthy.Not only is Flo having to play hurt but he has to worry about procter.

links18

Reaction score
juckie;2395313 said:
Thank u.Kosier has left a huge void in this oline and Flo needs to be healthy.Not only is Flo having to play hurt but he has to worry about procter.

I can't believe we are staking on season on Kyle Kosier. :eek:How many people on here wanted him replaced in the preseason?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
links18;2395317 said:
I can't believe we are staking on season on Kyle Kosier. :eek:How many people on here wanted him replaced in the preseason?
I didn't, but I am man enough to admit I didn't like the signing and felt he was the weak link on the OL. I wanted the same starting 5 on OL for this season as last season. I felt it was a huge bonus.

3 Pro Bowlers last year. None of them will be this year.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
links18;2395317 said:

This is proof that sometimes you don't know just how good, or important, a player is, cause they're not flashy or anything, they just get the job done, until they're out of the lineup and you realise just how important and good they really were.

links18

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2395434 said:
This is proof that sometimes you don't know just how good, or important, a player is, cause they're not flashy or anything, they just get the job done, until they're out of the lineup and you realise just how important and good they really were.

OK, but I sure remember a lot of posts about how he was the "weak link" on the offensive line. Really, Flozell has been the problem. If its because he is injured than the coaches need to sit him. :confused:

Iago33

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2395434 said:

I saw a comment where it said Kosier helps Gurode with the calls. Who here thinks Kosier made Gurode a pro-Bowl center and Gurode went back to his clueless ways without him?

[raises hand]

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Iago33;2395562 said:
I saw a comment where it said Kosier helps Gurode with the calls. Who here thinks Kosier made Gurode a pro-Bowl center and Gurode went back to his clueless ways without him?

[raises hand]

Hand raised!

Gurode is a idiot point blank.

Big D

Reaction score
Iago33;2395562 said:

[raises hand]

So that means that we're using a one-armed, one eared Flozell to cover for 2 lineman? :laugh2:

I'm really getting frustrated with some of the coaching decisions. Why did it take near 3 games before Choice was put in? Why is it that Holland cannot play in Kosiers place but is instantly used when LD goes down? Why was bartel released after investing time into him only to be replaced by two bums who have no grasp on our system? Why did it take so long to come to the conclusion That Brad Johnson is not what he once was?

These coaches need to wake the hell up. Let the reserves play. Whats the point of having them on the team if you don't trust them to actually play? Thats part of the reason for NE's success. They trust and expect the backups to execute as a starter would. Sometimes I think our coaching geniuses are really just outcoaching themselves.