What Romo Said Alot Worse then TO

Dcz84

Reaction score
In the after game press conference when asked what happened he said well the OL missed alot of block's and mixed up some protection scheme's, and were letting presure up the middle. KNow that is throwin some 1 under the bus namely the OL but not one word about what he said. So whats worse TO calling out Romo and his bad throw's or Romo throwin his OL under the bus.

Everyone says the way to stop TO is bump him and rough him up at his release off the line, well DUHHHHHHHHH that goes for all WR's disrupt there timing.Thats what TO is talking about when he said the ball was already gone when he came open. Tony has to relize this, that there bumpin him and give him that extra sec to come open. Is'nt that what he practiced all off season staying put so he had extra time to see the 3,4, options.

This is'nt all TO now Romo is at fault for alot of this. His int was huge at a critical point in the game yet he kinda gets a pass.The OL is great at run blocking but horrible at pass protection yet they get a free pass.

What about the 10-14 audibles Tony called out of the running game, he took carries away from Barber yet we get mad at Jason cause he did'nt call enough?

Everbody wants to talk about TO needs to shut up and catch the ball cause he drops to many, well shoot Tony needs to stop turning the ball over at bad times in the game and the redzone. Whats worse turnover's in the rezone , careless turnovers or dropping the football.

There is enough blame to share lets not pin it on one person

Boysboy

Reaction score
:bang2: :bang2:

I hate losing, why? B/c the subsequent losing makes the upcoming week all the more painful.

For the record, it was a VERY lethargic performance by EVERYONE involved. Did playing THREE very emotional games lead to this? Hard to say. Don't blame it all on TO, b/c I also saw a some laziness on other plays as well.

No, we're not going to implode. No, the sky isn't falling. We will be fine.

juck

Reaction score
Yea a lot of this was Procter,as I said before Romo was clearly yelling at Procter a few times and i watched him and he sucked.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I saw the post game interviews right after the game sorry I did not see anyone who said anything worth getting upset over. TO was upset we lost, Romo was upset we lost I would not want it any other way. No one threw anyone under the bus. Players will get ready for the next game as they move forward I wish others would take the clue

khiladi

Reaction score
Dcz84;2298390 said:
In the after game press conference when asked what happened he said well the OL missed alot of block's and mixed up some protection scheme's, and were letting presure up the middle. KNow that is throwin some 1 under the bus namely the OL but not one word about what he said. So whats worse TO calling out Romo and his bad throw's or Romo throwin his OL under the bus.

And yet, people were arguing that the offensive line didn't play bad because because the stats say that we gave up no sacks. It was clear as day that Romo was getting pressured, as I stated, and forcing the throws, not having time to make the delivery.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Doomsday101;2298410 said:
I saw the post game interviews right after the game sorry I did not see anyone who said anything worth getting upset over. TO was upset we lost, Romo was upset we lost I would not want it any other way. No one threw anyone under the bus. Players will get ready for the next game as they move forward I wish others would take the clue

:bow:

khiladi

Reaction score
Press coverage and this offensive line should have made for a field day... Somebody is clearly a weak link....

Boysboy

Reaction score
khiladi;2298424 said:
And yet, people were arguing that the offensive line didn't play bad because because the stats say that we gave up no sacks. It was clear as day that Romo was getting pressured, as I stated, and forcing the throws, not having time to make the delivery.

That's what I've been trying to say too. With all the flack TO was getting, alot of those balls were uncatchable anyways. And Romo had to rush alot of his throws too.

Boysboy

Reaction score
khiladi;2298429 said:
Press coverage and this offensive line should have made for a field day... Somebody is clearly a weak link....

I wish we can play more press coverage. When you do so, you throw off the timing and rhythm of receivers the ENTIRE game. The '01 Rams/Pats Super Bowl is a classic example-the more the Pats starting mugging those receivers, the more they started playing scared.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
We surely will all be fine and move in but it's a strong indictment of the media when they spontaneously combust over TO's comments about being a competitor and Roimo being a bit off Sunday but no mention of Romo tossing the Oline under the bus.

For the record, as an offensive lineman myself, A quarterback should never toss his Oline under the bus... Ole'!!!!!!

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I understand what you're saying, but I still believe that most Cowboys fans who actually heard everything Owens said fail to see what he said was bad. I know I don't. And I believe Tony Romo doesn't.

The national medai and local media, in particular ESPN will go out of their way to make it into something because it draws in viewers, readers, etc. and there's plenty of mediots that would love to see it happen because they have a vendetta with Dallas. But Romo is far more mature and know the game they are up to and will blow it off and all the hope that Owens will implode the team will fall flat, once again.

YAKUZA

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
khiladi;2298424 said:

I wasnt one of those. The OL was terrible Sunday, and while Proctor was particularly bad, none of them had what I thought was a "good" game. They got absolutely ZERO push in run blocking and too many times Romo had people in his face or at his feet.

The poor run blocking was very surprising to me, especially considering the Skins didnt exactly load up in 8 or 9 man fronts to stop the run.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
dbair1967;2298472 said:
I wasnt one of those. The OL was terrible Sunday, and while Proctor was particularly bad, none of them had what I thought was a "good" game. They got absolutely ZERO push in run blocking and too many times Romo had people in his face or at his feet.

The poor run blocking was very surprising to me, especially considering the Skins didnt exactly load up in 8 or 9 man fronts to stop the run.

I think if we would have ran behind bigg and colombo more we would have seem better results in the run game.

Boysboy

Reaction score
dbair1967;2298472 said:

FINALLY someone hit it on the nail here. We got away from the run, we forced it into TO too much, blah, blah, blah. If your OL doesn't block well, your QB/RB won't have time to throw the ball/running lanes to go through.

Like I said-it was just a lethargic performance all around by our team. That's why noone goes undefeated-it's a LONG season, and there will be times your gas tank of emotions will be empty on any given day.