What site should I use for free song downloads

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
Lime-Wire

I swear by it, you can't go wrong with limewire!

I do a weekly internet radio broadcast and I take requests. There has never been a song that I have not been able to play within 2 minutes of the request. It's the fastest file sharing site that I have ever used.

Also, if you don't want to get in trouble for sharing. Just go to "options/sharing" then turn off your sharing.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
WV Cowboy said:
What happened to Ares ?
I downloaded it again and all it says on top is connecting and it dont change. I will try Danthemans suggestion.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
limeware is the only one that doesn't install malware/spyware.
it was a good suggestion.

www.mp3s h it s.com/Archive/a/14/ remove spaces

is another.
free and legal to keep(for 24 at least)

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
jterrell said:
limeware is the only one that doesn't install malware/spyware.
it was a good suggestion.

I took the advice of you experts and downloaded Limewire...

I love it... only problem was it's about 98 per cent mp3s, and I don't have an mp3 player... so I went to download.com, typed in "mp3 to wav converters", and they turned me on to a new program (at least to their website) called JetAudio, a totally free progam...

It's nothin' but GREAT... it is a multipurpose tool, their player offers a number of preset graphic equalizer settings rather like I have on my Pioneer CD player in my car... and converting mp3s to wavs is childishly simple, and pretty darned fast... I set it up to convert about 50 songs, and it was done in less than 5 minutes...

The sound quality is quite good too...

Then I could burn songs onto a CD that will play in my Jeep... life is good, I've been storin' up oldies, and just burned my first mix... more on that in another thread...

Anyway, I thank y'all for the advice...

Trophy#6

Reaction score
None mentioned, they're all pretty old-skool..

TorentSpy.com

Once you go Torrent you'll never think about those spyware infestations again.