What the heck? Dallas Cowboys.com

Champsheart

Reaction score
Where are the Press Conferences?

Every year I listen to them on Dallas Cowboys.com, now they are nowhere to be found.

Is there another place they are archived?

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
basically this is it:

JJ "Welcome to Oxnard, I'm excited for another Cowboys training camp"

Bill "I had to exercise because I was getting too fat. Now that I'm slim, I can yell at these boys all day"

pretty much it

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Right now there is a link for todays press confrence but it doesn't start until later.

FWBCowboy

Reaction score
If you click the coach button below the annoying streaming video, you will find the coach press conference archives. You also will find them at the Bill PArcells link under the multimedia heading. They have broken all their archives into individual pages. I liked it better when they had them all in one place, but that is me.

Champsheart

Reaction score
FWBCowboy said:
If you click the coach button below the annoying streaming video, you will find the coach press conference archives. You also will find them at the Bill PArcells link under the multimedia heading. They have broken all their archives into individual pages. I liked it better when they had them all in one place, but that is me.

FWB, Thank you very much. I really appreciate it.

I did not even think of looking there. I just went to the same spot I always did.

Once again, Thanks!