What the heck is going with this team!!!!!!

CNY Cowboy

Benched
Reaction score
I can't believe some of the things I read about The cowboys.

It's Romo's fault we didn't run the ball enough and Crayton opening his mouth and putting up some bulletin board material.
I know we should beat the Bengals ,but we don't need to give them any incentive.
:banghead:
Do we have a head coach or not.

Not enough running game, Wade says
The Cowboys had one of their lowest running outputs in team history in the 26-24 loss to the Commanders. And Wade Phillips admitted they didn't run the ball enough, especially at home. Wade always says they have to establish their will at home by running the ball. The Cowboys didn't even try Sunday with just 11 carries, one shy of the franchise-low of 10 in 1989.
Wade said part of the reason for so few carries were situations which Tony Romo audibled to too many pass plays. It created a glaring imbalance of 47 passes to 11 runs. Marion Barber had just 8 carries for 26 yards and only three carries in the second half.

Crayton wants to play somebody better than Bengals

Cowboys receiver Patrick Crayton has no worries about his team bouncing back this week after their first loss of the season Sunday to the Commanders.
Making the bounce back much easier for the Cowboys are the winless Cincinnati Bengals this week. It comes after three big games against Philly, Green Bay and Washington. So Crayton, would you like to play somebody a little bit better than the Bengals in a week you want to bounce back?

http://startelegramsports.typepad.com/cowboys/2008/09/crayton-wants-t.html

CowboyMark

Reaction score
I'm not worried. It's not the cowboys are going to go undefeated or anything. I predicted 11-5 because of the tough division. I'm not happy with the result against the Commanders. I wasn't impressed by the game plan. I wasn't impressed by the cowboys in any way, shape, or form. However, it's one game. Nothing to panic about. Something to be mad, upset, or dissapointed about, yes. But no panic. However, if they lose to the freaking bengals then yes I will be worried. The cowboys should be 6-1 at best. So no i'm not worried. Not yet atleast.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
I have taken a wait and see approach with this team, I knew what parcells wanted and I knew how to react. Wade isn't as cut and dry as bill, but the man knows football, I have faith.

Everyone should just calm down in my opinion.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Nothings wrong with this team, they're damn good but they lost a ball game and everybody freaks out.. Unbelievable!!!! The Foreskins played a damn near if not, PERFECT game. Give them credit, it took a PERFECT game to beat us. We're fine!!!!!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
It is the DEFENSE.....no heart!

I just don't get it.

We must need ROY back

sago1

Reaction score
The one thing we can be sure of is that Garrett & Romo will sit down together & go over every single play. I don't know whether Garrett saw that our running game was working early & decided to go with more passing for a while. On the other hand, understand that Romo has authority to change the call at the LOS & apparently did. I think maybe the two of them need to discuss what happened & why and what is best if we face a similar opponent.

Frankly, I just can't undersatnd how the Skins managed to limit our success on ST, run the ball down our throats, pass against us at will, etc. Must admit I didn't think our OL played that well at all and our WRs also dropped some passes they obviously should have caught.

Wouldn't be surprised if Holland starts next week against Cincy.

CNY Cowboy

Benched
Reaction score
Mansta54;2297101 said:
Nothings wrong with this team, they're damn good but they lost a ball game and everybody freaks out.. Unbelievable!!!! The Foreskins played a damn near if not, PERFECT game. Give them credit, it took a PERFECT game to beat us. We're fine!!!!!

I guess Maybe the Title of this post got everyone upset and was misleading.and I apologize if it did.

I'm not worried about the team I'm just upset about some of the things I hear out of the players mouths like Crayton saying that he wished we were playing a better team this week, and Wade saying that Romo audibled too much.

I think the coach could and should have taken care of the audible problem during the game.

But as for the team ,I still think we will have the best record in the NFC.

Mansta54

Reaction score
CNY Cowboy;2297163 said:
I guess Maybe the Title of this post got everyone upset and was misleading.and I apologize if it did.

I'm not worried about the team I'm just upset about some of the things I hear out of the players mouths like Crayton saying that he wished we were playing a better team this week, and Wade saying that Romo audibled too much.

I think the coach could and should have taken care of the audible problem during the game.

But as for the team ,I still think we will have the best record in the NFC.

We will be just fine!!! I'm not worried at all about this team right now, it's way too early. They got outplayed, it happens.... We're ok, put a lil fire in their belly. Maybe they've been reading a few of their own news clippings.. They're fine tho, I believe!!!!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
CNY Cowboy;2297072 said:
What the heck is going with this team!!!!!!

Nothing ...... they lost a game ...... happens every year to every team.

The overreaction by the fans is what is embarrassing.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
zrinkill;2297204 said:

:fact:

Mansta54

Reaction score
zrinkill;2297204 said:

Dude, I couldn't have said it better... It's unbelievable at times.:bow:

CNY Cowboy

Benched
Reaction score
zrinkill;2297204 said:

Again please read the post and maybe what I was trying to say !!!!!!!!!!

Ok,OK I get it the Title of the post was wrong ,but please read the post.

It has nothing to do with the game ,it has to do with what was said AFTER the game

Man:(

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
CNY Cowboy;2297220 said:
Again please read the post and maybe what I was trying to say !!!!!!!!!!

Ok,OK I get it the Title of the post was wrong ,but please read the post.

Man:(

I know ..... I was talking about others