What was Gibbs thinking?

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
Playing Sean Taylor at WR? Anyone read up on them,was this a preseason plan or did they just spring it on the Bears for the first time?
I have to say I don't find it particularly worrisome. Just seems odd.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboy from New York said:
Playing Sean Taylor at WR? Anyone read up on them,was this a preseason plan or did they just spring it on the Bears for the first time?
Have you seen the Commanders WR's?

Zman5

Reaction score

Maybe Gibbs is just trying to get his moneys worth before Taylor ends up in the slammer.

JDSmith

Reaction score
I think it's pure genius. When you are facing a D like that Bears team fields you do anything you can to get points on the board. And they scored 3 whole field goals against them so it obviously worked... wait, this isn't 1985? The Bears D blows?

Well in that case I guess Gibbs is just desperate and really wanted to win the one game on his schedule that was probably about the only time his team will be favored all year.

zagnut

Reaction score

Gibbs is an Offensive genius. Didn't you hear?

:laugh1:

Seriously, to me, it makes as much sense as Cleveland putting Kellen Winslow on kick coverage units. We see how that turned out.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Simple. It was a gimmick, which is precisely what Washington has become these days.

Skins26

Reaction score
You guys are smart ones. Taylor was in there only twice, near the goal line, and the only thing he did was block. But you guys knew that already, because like I said...you guys are smart.
Where are the Troy Brown, Champ Bailey, Dieon Sanders, etc. threads btw?