What was that crazy shifted O-line play?

pancakeman

Reaction score
Have we talked about that play yet where Kellen had a big chunk of the O-line line up way off to the left in front of skill players out wide, with only a skeleton crew left in front of Dak?

It was a moderately successful play IIRC (kind of oddly, since such trickery feels like it's usually a home run or more often a disaster).

Can anyone take me through what that actually was?

nathanlt

Reaction score
Have we talked about that play yet where Kellen had a big chunk of the O-line line up way off to the left in front of skill players out wide, with only a skeleton crew left in front of Dak?

It was a moderately successful play IIRC (kind of oddly, since such trickery feels like it's usually a home run or more often a disaster).

What time during the game did this happen? I don't remember it specifically.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Moore could have run several plays from that set, his play book is wide open and his mind might just bust through his already expanded cranium.

NotForLong

Reaction score

Boy Genius had an epiphany at 3 in the morning and wrote it down on some toilet paper

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

It was a good one-off. Too bad we tried to do another play out of that formation, resulting in a loss. Generally, teams understand you are not going to try to run the same play twice from an exotic formation.

Reid1boys

Reaction score

if I remember correctly, it was only Tyrone out there with WRs, and that play gained at least 10 maybe 15 yards.