What was the best play of the season?

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Lot of strong candidates but my favorite might’ve gone under the radar. Being a trenches guy liek myself a lot of the nuances of the game get lost on the average fan.

There was a pad level that Tyler biadisz achieved in the third quarter at the 13:52 mark of the patriots game that was just beautiful. Now he didn’t make the block he actually ended up getting called for a holding but the actual pad level he got and his stance was so precise that it made me really proud. If anyone can pull it up I’d appreciate it .

Anyway what’s y’all’s

starfan1

Reaction score
There have been many good plays but the pass Dak made to Cooks right before getting plastered by Lawerence was impressive.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Given that we lost our two "biggest" games thus far, the play for me comes from the Chargers game. We just got blown out by SF and our early season was teetering on the road vs the chargers. Our offense was sputtering and our opponent seemed to be in rhythm defensively. On the verge of another 3 and out (or short drive) in the second half, Dak buys time in the pocket and finds TP for not only the first down but a huge play with Pollard spinning out of a tackle for about 50 yards leading to a Cooks score to swing the game and momentum. We could look back at the chargers game as a turning point which led to a nice run.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Given that we lost our two "biggest" games thus far, the play for me comes from the Chargers game. We just got blown out by SF and our early season was teetering on the road vs the chargers. Our offense was sputtering and our opponent seemed to be in rhythm defensively. On the verge of another 3 and out (or short drive) in the second half, Dak buys time in the pocket and finds TP for not only the first down but a huge play with Pollard spinning out of a tackle for about 50 yards leading to a Cooks score to swing the game and momentum. We could look back at the chargers game as a turning point which led to a nice run.
On that point I really enjoyed pollard run last week vs Carolina that looked special