Twitter: What was your most favorite play from the 2020 season?

Mookie

Reaction score
Easily and by far; the onside kick against the Falcons, I never imagined a recovery there especially with the rule changes. I jumped as high as I've jumped in years, and all of the sudden the season seemed like it was going to be alright.

Hardline

Reaction score
Easily and by far; the onside kick against the Falcons, I never imagined a recovery there especially with the rule changes. I jumped as high as I've jumped in years, and all of the sudden the season seemed like it was going to be alright.

You stole my answer.
In hindsight. I wish the Falcons would've recovered the ball.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I actually liked seeing that play when Schultz got the 2 point conversion. I believe it involved some trickery of sorts as no one saw that coming. Unfortunately, it didn't appear that that play was used again.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Lambs circus catch vs Minnesota was just plain sick.

Motorola

Reaction score
After the overall poor play of the Cowboys special teams the last few seasons, the across-the-field lateral throw punt return against the Steelers is my pick.

NeathBlue

Reaction score
Jaylon celebrating getting flagged for pass interference....
I doubt I’ll ever see anything as absurd as that again, though he’s capable of proving me wrong.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Jaylon celebrating getting flagged for pass interference....
I doubt I’ll ever see anything as absurd as that again, though he’s capable of proving me wrong.
To be fair, that was a garbage call and something a lot of players in the league do loll