What we need

rockj7

Reaction score
I am from the bay area born and raised but I have been a life long Cowboys fan because of my Grandfather Father and brother just a side note they are all lawyers except me who is going to be going to medschool at Baylor University. Any how what we need is a Ronnie Lott type on our team on and off the field.
I have met him he is one nice guy but on the field sweet jesus.;)

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
well i wanted ty law for the cowboys to sign him, but most here said no

ty law was a game breaker on defense, he had a swagger and always intercepted the ball at key times, he also could come up in run support

AKATheRake

Reaction score
A Ronnie Lott type comes around once every blue moon and you're right, but that's for any team because he was a leader and what a game changer. We thought that would have been Roy Williams the safety. In fact when Campo drafted him 8th overall he compared him to Ronnie Lott. We really could use that type of leadership. Good luck in Med School, sounds like you have a bright future.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2369442 said:
well i wanted ty law for the cowboys to sign him, but most here said no

ty law was a game breaker on defense, he had a swagger and always intercepted the ball at key times, he also could come up in run support

I think Ty Law for the right price and not to be a progress stopper is a great idea. Now there's a guy who knows what it's like to go after a ring during road bumps.

rockj7

Reaction score
Thanks Aka the rake I love helping patients but I really want the cowboys to win it all this year I love the Cowboys.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
rockj7;2369451 said:
Thanks Aka the rake I love helping patients but I really want the cowboys to win it all this year I love the Cowboys.

Awesome! Hopefully your good Karma helps us win some turnovers to get us there.

GO COWBOYS!!!!