What will our record be over the next 4 games without Romo?

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I think we will beat the Rams, barely beat the Bucs, and we may be in trouble against the Giants. In the 4th week I think we will beat the crap out of Bye. Those guys can't play.

TD22

Reaction score
@ rams........5-2

vs bucs........6-2

@ giants........7-2

bye week.........7-2

OPTIMISM IS THE KEY FOR SUCCESS

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Well without Romo(heart and soul of this team), Newman, Felix(game breaker), Kosier(we underrate this guy), McBrier(arguably the best in the nfc), RW, Special Teams Ace Hurd, Maybe spencer, and now the findings of PAC (who I thought won't be suspended).

I say we would be lucky to get by with a 1-2

We will hit our bye and start getting back some of our starters, but the question is how good will they be? They will be rusty not coniditioned. I'm not feeling very good about this team right now.

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
We will be lucky to win the game vs the Rams. Not only do we not have Romo, but Jones is out, our defense is still a bunch of gutless girls, and our specials teams are run by a ******.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
TD22;2335874 said:
@ rams........5-2

vs bucs........6-2

@ giants........7-2

bye week.........7-2

we would be lucky to do that....

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
2233boys;2335913 said:
We will be lucky to win the game vs the Rams. Not only do we not have Romo, but Jones is out, our defense is still a bunch of gutless girls, and our specials teams are run by a ******.

X 2.

1-2 at best.

StylisticS

Reaction score
TD22;2335874 said:
@ rams........5-2

vs bucs........6-2

@ giants........7-2

bye week.........7-2

If we do that, we would have so much momentum going into the bye. But I won't expect it. Going 2-1 will be happy for me.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
@ rams........5-2

vs bucs........6-2

@ giants........6-3

bye week.........6-3

If we can go into the bye at 6-3, have Romo coming back, as well as Felix, and hopefully Newman, I think we can gear up for a strong to close the season.

I hope we can put on a good perfomance against the Rams and get some confidence in Brad Johnson.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Hey at this rate I think we could lose to the MIGHTY BYE week..lol:laugh2:

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Strange as it seems, the Cowboys run the table for the next 4 games. I say they pull out 4 wins. Not with Brad, but with Bollinger.

Everyone brings their A game and plays. No more relying on Romo, Witten, and TO only.

Everson24

Reaction score
Realistically, We will be lucky to be 5 and 4 going into the bye week. We cant assume the Rams will just lay down next week. They played with a lot of fire last week and that was at Washington.

Tampa Bay has a very tough defense this year so we wont score much against them if at all.

And there is no way we beat the Giants at the Meadowlands without Romo. No Way.

This does put a lot of pressure on our defense to step up this week and get at least one win heading into the bye week.

thssanders

Reaction score
i say we beat the rams then squeek by the bucs. Dont see us winning at the meadowlands without romo but you never know

2-1 would be my guess... then romo returns after the bye