What's DL Kenyon Coleman's Status?

sago1

Reaction score
Just took this article off KFFL re Coleman. Don't recall his status with us so wondering if he FA or RFA. Anyway,

Chiefs | Chiefs may consider Coleman
Thu, 1 Mar 2007 00:16:46 -0800
<A href="http://kffl.com/link/143">Adam Teicher, of the Kansas City Star, reporting for the Sporting News, reports the Kansas City Chiefs plan to shop for up-and-coming young players rather than high-priced veterans. They probably will begin their search at defensive tackle, where Dallas Cowboys DL Kenyon Coleman would be a nice fit.

MtlCowboy

Reaction score
he's a UFA. it seems the Cowboys are looking to resign him and Columbo but not being overly aggressive. I think they should because he's an ok backup.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'd like to see Coleman back but if KC is looking to bring him in to start I think Coleman will jump at the oppertunity.

ddh33

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if, on some level, Kenyon Coleman's time in Dallas is significantly tied to the development of guys like Montavious Stanley and Stepeh Bowen. If those young guys show something, there wouldn't be a big need for him. In some level, the resigning of Junior Glymph may hurt him as well.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Keyon Coleman has never played DT, he played end for the Raiders in their 4-3 and then Dallas' 4-3 before the switch to the 3-4 which is his best fit. I don't know if he's a good enough run stopper to be a DT.