What's everyone's position of need heading into the 2025 draft?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Mine are locked in. No order.

RB

Speed WR

DT

DE

The RB situation is embarrassing. Bringing Zeke back was a huge mistake. They need a stud there. Preferably a guy with speed. Tolbert is a breakout guy but he is a 3. They need a true deep threat at 2 and need to improve offensive speed. The DL is a mess. Time to cut bait with Lawrence. Time to admit Mazi is not the answer. They need a major talent infusion inside and out.

What do you folks see?

gtb1943

Reaction score
DL then everything else
RB we should be able to get a good one in the third or fourth round
Honestly as regards WR I would look at FA or a trade; we need a speedster with good hands to stretch things

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
QB.....As long as we have #4 turning the ball over @ a record rate....it's not gonna matter who else we have. :popcorn:

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Their stubborn and limited approach to roster building means there are so many ways they can go.

Drafting in the 20s every year also means you are at the mercy of how the draft falls to you. Way too many variables.

They need:
RB (speed)
WR2 (speed)
WR3 (speed)
RT - Steele is awful. This might be Guyton's spot which means LT is the need.
RG - I think TJ Bass is not quite the sure thing savior the fanbase wants to believe he is.
QB of the future (maybe a year too soon)

DT - Hopefully next coach is better at identifying talent here than current brain trust.
DE - I really hope they find a way to keep Tank but the Jones' past with high-priced veterans.
S (speed)
LB (Kendrick’s age, Clark's uncertainty)

visionary

Reaction score
DL, WR by a mile. First three picks, in any order really, should be DE, DT, WR. RB at the expense of those positions isn't worth it.

Safety might be kind of a need too, as Wilson and Hooker are both getting older and are pretty pricey.
DT/DE
DT/DE
WR
safety/RB

Take RB in 3/4

reddyuta

Reaction score
since we sit out FA we have locked in at premier positions like WR in the first RD .

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Priority #1 has to be fixing the run defense. DT needs a talent injection in the worst way. LB needs at least one starter besides Overshown.

Priority #2 is getting any kind of weapons on offense. Rico Dowdle and Ryan Flourney just cannot be starting next season.

OL would be the 3rd priority. Tyler Smith is locked in at one spot, and we've placed good bets at two others, but Martin is not long for this team and Steele just is not the same dude.

In general, I am a BPA guy and don't like forcing picks based on position. But that's how I see our needs, and they are acute.