What's Romo thinking right about now???

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
You have to wonder if Romo is thinking.............."If I can have a helluva game against the bears D on the road, I'm going get PAID, and PAID bigtime"!

Sure he comes off as "Hey I don't care, its only money", but c'mon, if he puts up big numbers and leads us to a win in this game, he knows Jerry will be pulling out his checkbook on the plane ride home.

RomoIsBack

Reaction score
everybody luv money see a new romo sunday if he dont smile you know he for real

superpunk

Reaction score
Ditka.....Ditka.....Ditka.....Polish Sausage....Bears....Bears....Ditka...

fortdick

Reaction score
Carrie....Jessica....Carrie.....Double bacon cheeseburger.....Selma Hayek?....Jessica....Carrie....three putts....how big is Bigg Davis butt?....Had me hold her purse.....Jessica.....oh, check out that blond reporter....Who is MacEngle.....I can't believe I get paid and laid for this......

superpunk

Reaction score
fortdick;1659540 said:
Carrie....Jessica....Carrie.....Double bacon cheeseburger.....Selma Hayek?....Jessica....Carrie....three putts....how big is Bigg Davis butt?....Had me hold her purse.....Jessica.....oh, check out that blond reporter....Who is MacEngle.....I can't believe I get paid and laid for this......

I believe the OP asked for Romo's current thoughts.

Not yours.

fortdick

Reaction score
superpunk;1659543 said:
I believe the OP asked for Romo's current thoughts.

Not yours.

LOL!

I don't get the perception that Tony is a deep thinker. More of a Bradshaw type.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Honestly I think Romo is just taking care of his business and getting ready for the Bears. If you take care of your own business everything else will take care of itself.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
fortdick;1659540 said:
:laugh1:

CowboyWayYou have to wonder if Romo is thinking.............."If I can have a helluva game against the bears D on the road, I'm going get PAID, and PAID bigtime"!
Every game Romo blows someone out or throws magical touch downs while being tackled, his value goes up a cool mill.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
This could be one of Romo's biggest games. Goat or Hero?

If he doesn't play well most of us will give him a pass because he hasn't even played a full season yet. National pundits will refect back to a miss hold in Seattle and write him off for the time being. We had trouble in big games last year, credit with Indy, but we had huge chances to make some noise in the NFC with games against the Saints and Eagles. We came up short both times.

But if Boy Wonder can shake this monkey this week we will have a chance for the team to move to the next level. It will also show that he is maturing as a QB. The national media will be breaking legs trying to jump on the Romo bandwagon.

Will he do it? I don't know, but I know he can.

This game will be a good test, because win or lose we will know more about what we have in Romo. Now, if Sunday would just hurry up and get here.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
This is just 1 game win or lose I don't think this 1 game determines Romo future or how much money he will get when he gets a new contract. Don't make this game into something more than it is.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
fortdick;1659547 said:
LOL!

I don't get the perception that Tony is a deep thinker. More of a Bradshaw type.

Unlike the deep thinkers Aikman, Montana, Favre, Manning . . . all never amounted to much.:)

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I personally think Tony puts football into the right perspective. It is a game and one he loves to play and there is enough pressure in this game without him putting on any extra pressure on himself. When he says he is not worried about the new contract I for one believe him. That is not to say he does not want big money like anyone else would but I think he enjoys playing this game and realizes if he does what he knows he can do then everything else will take care of itself. So keep on smiling Tony you are living a dream playing a game you love.