Whats the fix at linebacker?

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
Definitely a weak point on the defense. What's the fix for the position?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Honestly I think the LVE injury had a major impact.

His career is probably over I’m sure and Bell did a heck of a job but really we just need someone who can play assignment football.

Just basic stuff.

Bell is awesome though and a heck of a coverage backer but positioning wasn’t the best last week.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Josey jewell is a guy you can probably get for 5-7m per. Not a superstar but a good player, smart, instinctive, good tackler and solid across the board. Wagner once again will also be back on the market and once again coming off an all pro year rating extremely well against the run.

Beyond that there’s the draft and I say the above names knowing the cap situation and free agent history.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
If the pickup anyone that weighs more than 220, they are making progress.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Please bring in some real defensive tackles that can actually clog up the middle. Bell is a strong safety, Overshown is injured/ undersized and Clark is a JAG.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Quality FA signing then draft one. Might bring in starter level guy too. Also I would find a better LB coach. Thats what I would do.

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
Put Parsons back at lb. Hope overshon is as good as they think and be active in fa. Cough cough Patrick queen.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
Trevon Diggs will be named starting MLB in off-season.