What's the Latest on Charles Woodson and Lavar Arrington Cowboy status?

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
i don't think LA will visit just pure rumor that were interested, don't know about Woodson

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
What is the latest on the cowboys free agents visits?

there is no latest...niether of them have ever been scheduled for real visits as far as we know...

and we wont be signing either of them either

David

dstew60105

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
there is no latest...niether of them have ever been scheduled for real visits as far as we know...

and we wont be signing either of them either

David

Not sure where all the Arrington stuff comes up. First off, he's overated, secondly, he wants a 50 million dollar contract. No thanks.

wxcpo

Reaction score
Last I heard Woodson was on his way to Minny for a visit. Doubt either of these guys are even on our radar.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
dstew60105 said:
Not sure where all the Arrington stuff comes up. First off, he's overated, secondly, he wants a 50 million dollar contract. No thanks.

totally agree...6yrs of nothing better than average play, injury plagued seasons and two great defensive coaches dissing him, and apparently some Cowboys fans think Arrington is a huge potential addition

the guy is one of the worst top-5 picks of the last 10 years considering what he's actually DONE on the field and what the HYPE was about him

David

2much2soon

Reaction score
I thought I heard on ESPN radio that Woodson signed with Tampa this afternoon?
I can find no confirmation of this anywhere, though, so I must be confused...

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Arrington will sign with Jacksonville or Miami. Even the NFL Network came out and said as much.