whats with all the eagle love?

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
even skippy said they are the best team in the NFC.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
anytime the eagles put a few wins together people line up to trip over themselves to congratulate them and tell us how dominate they are.

Meanwhile, mcnabb hasnt taken a team to the playoffs since 2004.

but they are good and if they get in just like us, they can win it all.

the bengals missed a fg in the 4th qtr and in ot of that bengals game or they would basically be behind chicago.

dcjules

Reaction score
it makes for better TV, outrageous or controversial statements...thats why they all do it....and the fact that he is an idiot!!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
What's wrong with it at this juncture? Are they not playing great? Are they not on a roll? Are they not back from the dead? Just 3 weeks ago they had no shot. Now they have a shot, albeit a small window. Nothing wrong with acknowledging it.

LRcowboy Fan

Reaction score
Just like the Skins after they beat us or the Giants up until a couple of weeks ago, the Eagles are the latest team to get hot and make the media giddy.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Hostile;2499225 said:
What's wrong with it at this juncture? Are they not playing great? Are they not on a roll? Are they not back from the dead? Just 3 weeks ago they had no shot. Now they have a shot, albeit a small window. Nothing wrong with acknowledging it.

:lmao2: Its one thing to acknowledge it. Its another to just dismiss what every other team in the NFC done. And you know as a fan I don't really care if people give the Cowboys credit or not. Its going to be sweeter when we win it all. But how can you not look at what the Cowboys have done in 5 games and not come to the same conclusion? Because we lost in the 4th quarter to the Steelers?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Hostile;2499225 said:

Acknowledging is one thing.

Humping it like a dog in heat is another.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
YoMick;2499303 said:

Oh me so Zorny...Oh Oh me so Zorny.

:laugh1:

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Didn't mcnabb throw 2 RZ pics last night, and I think they failed to score in the RZ 3 times, ... they don't scare me.

Only Westbrook.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Where's all the love for the Vikings and Panthers? It's THEM who are the 2 hottest NFC teams now! Haven't the Vikings won 8 of their last 10? Haven't the Panthers put on a nice winning streak, and could very well take the #1 seed?

BTW-Give credit to Philly for playing very, very well after they were left for dead at one point, but that doesn't take away the deficiencies they have. No decent TE, WRs aren't scary, and Shawn Andrews AND his backup are out. They could very well make the playoffs, but beating the likes of Minny and Carolina? I don't think so.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;2499332 said:
Didn't mcnabb throw 2 RZ pics last night, and I think they failed to score in the RZ 3 times, ... they don't scare me.

Only Westbrook.

These things are pretty clear
  • Brett Favre is the media darling - he will be challenged on next to nothing.
  • Donovan McNabb - they will ride his jock in a good way most of the time. He really has to do something stupid(not know rules etc) for them to go negative on him... even then it doesnt last.
  • TO - Forever the villian. His fault, media fault - someway... somehow
Those 3 things are etched in stone.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
YoMick;2499303 said:

So you expect Skip Bayless to be celibate? You know stuff like this is his only prayer for sex. The guy could strike out in a morgue. The guy could strike out in a prison. Male or female. He thinks a mating call is when someone says "yuck."

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
King has them one spot ahead of us in his rankings. They're certainly dangerous, but top to bottom I think we're better. I thought they'd unravel after the McNabb benching, but the Zona game reignited them.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Hostile;2499347 said:
So you expect Skip Bayless to be celibate? You know stuff like this is his only prayer for sex. The guy could strike out in a morgue. The guy could strike out in a prison. Male or female. He thinks a mating call is when someone says "yuck."

You are dead wrong.... even Skip couldnt strike out in a morgue :lmao2: