Whattup...

MBIII

Reaction score
Complete Newbie here...Gonna take me a while to shrug that off. How's it going fellow 'Boys fan?! I'm a die-hard and ain't no ifs ands about it. Was a LOOONG time poster on the official forum of the Cowboys website, maybe I already know some of you from over there...Anyway, had some difference over there and I decided a change of venue was need, I'll just leave it that!

Looking forward to glorious Cowboy run this year, I think it's obvious who my favorite player is ;) Also obvious who I absolutely despise!

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Welcome!

This board is pretty solid. I haven't felt the need to go anywhere else in two years...enjoy the stay.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
tomson75;1503184 said:
Welcome!

This board is pretty solid. I haven't felt the need to go anywhere else in two years...enjoy the stay.
Yep.

I lurk a few other forums but, I post here exclusively.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
MBIII;1503132 said:
Complete Newbie here...Gonna take me a while to shrug that off. How's it going fellow 'Boys fan?! I'm a die-hard and ain't no ifs ands about it. Was a LOOONG time poster on the official forum of the Cowboys website, maybe I already know some of you from over there...Anyway, had some difference over there and I decided a change of venue was need, I'll just leave it that!

Looking forward to glorious Cowboy run this year, I think it's obvious who my favorite player is ;) Also obvious who I absolutely despise!

:welcome:

There is a small first time user fee. Pm me and we'll work it out. ;)

great site. You'll never leave. No reason to.

Things calm down over at the forum?