When a Beast plays a Beast

Phrozen Phil

Reaction score
- Are bragging rights within the NFC-East division powerful enough to give off that type of incentive to play harder (rhetorical
question)?

I'm hoping that the Boys are not in the mind set that they need tom "play harder". I'm hoping that they view each game with the same intensity. Having said that, it's probably true to some point.

- Are two (2) loses to NFC-East teams any more or less important/devastating than two (2) losses from out-divisional/conference teams (rhetorical question)?

Let's consider that. It's likely that those two losses may mean not winning your division. That's pretty important. ;) I'm not sure it's more devastating, but it does make making the playoffs more difficult.

- Does playing NFC-East teams twice per year give NFC-East opponents and advantage/disadvantage because of familiarization of the the opponent team's offense/defense (rhetorical question)?

I think that can be a saw-off. Yes, you are more familiar with the other team, but they are also more familiar with you. A late season injury definitely can make that a bigger factor, as the other team will focus on the "new guy" to exploit weaknessess.

BTW, good to see you back.:)

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2270520 said:
If Dallas goes 4-2 in the NFC East, there is no dont in my mind that they would own any other division.

The Eagles are legit, the Giants are the champs, and the Skins looked better in game 2 than the horrid game one.

If Dallas was in the NFC West, they would go 6-0

If they were in the NFC South, Carolina might pull one out so I's say 5-1

If they were in the NFC Norris, I'd say 5-1 with maybe the Bears/Packers split one with Dallas

AFC West I'd say 4-2.. Denver can put up some points and you can never count out a healthy San Diego team.

AFC South, probably 5-1. The Colts D is too pourous and Kerry Collins doesn't scare me..

AFC East 5-1, a Tom Bradyless Pats might squeak one out and who knows about Buffalo. Should have lost that game last year and this year they arent devestated by injury...

You just gave the best response that I seen on this thread. You get a slow start in the mornings, but when you wake up ...WOW!:D

PT