When Crayton caught the ball on the sidelines...

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
...late in the game yesterday. Can someone explain to me why the clock wasn't stopped? He was clearly out of bounds. (Not that this matters AT ALL, I'm just asking a question, so please, no need for the snarky comments.)

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
SteveOS;2295742 said:
...late in the game yesterday. Can someone explain to me why the clock wasn't stopped? He was clearly out of bounds. (Not that this matters AT ALL, I'm just asking a question, so please, no need for the snarky comments.)

I was wondering the same thing. He wasn't forced out, he got out on his own.

The clock should have been stopped.

UDcowboysfan

Reaction score
The calls in yesterdays game were BAD, after saying that the NFL better be teaching these refs how to be in posistion and be on their A game towards the end of the fourth quarter when time matters.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SteveOS;2295742 said:

If they give you forward progress, they don't also stop the clock for you. I hate it.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
you really think they will call that if they couldn't get the face mask on pacman ??