When Dak and Lamb sign what will we be told about negotiations?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Will they be honest about negotiations or will they uhh uhhh uhhh uhhh sugarcoat it and say all kinds of great things about the player to brush it off??

Hell I think we all deserve to know what took them so long to sign the deals, was the goal to wait until everyone else sign and end up paying more?? Please give your thoughts on this

Chasing6

Reaction score
Will they be honest about negotiations or will they uhh uhhh uhhh uhhh sugarcoat it and say all kinds of great things about the player to brush it off??

Hell I think we all deserve to know what took them so long to sign the deals, was the goal to wait until everyone else sign and end up paying more?? Please give your thoughts on this
I am sure some of it will leak out eventually.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
There's nothing to tell. They're both just sticking to the numbers they want right now.

They talked about it a lot with Dak's previous contract - this isn't contentious, it's just both sides being stubborn.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There's nothing to tell. They're both just sticking to the numbers they want right now.

They talked about it a lot with Dak's previous contract - this isn't contentious, it's just both sides being stubborn.
Yeah and that's what we want to know was it us being cheap and not going by market value, or does CEEDEE want more than Jefferson

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I imagine Jerry will say at the last minute, not winning another significant game for the next 3 years is okay.
As long as u fans keep buying stuff!

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Uhh uhh uhh errr now listen these uhh err things errr take uhh time to get uhh done